The Coppice, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
- Popular development
- Tucked away location
- Single storey accommodation
- Double garage & ample parking
- 0.34 of an acre garden
- Battle mainline station 0.7 miles
- Battle High Street approx. 1 mile
**Guide Price £750,000 - £790,000**
A very appealing and well-presented detached bungalow offering generous accommodation, quietly situated within 1 mile of Battle town centre and station, together with an integral double garage and very pretty 0.34 of an acre garden.
4 The Coppice is an attractive and well-presented detached bungalow located discreetly at the end of this desirable residential cul-de-sac together with generous entertaining space and integral double garage. Of particular note are the gardens and grounds which surround the house and extend to some 0.3 of an acre.
The elevations are brick beneath a tiled roof. There is gas-fired central heating and sealed
unit double glazing throughout.
The main features include:
• The entrance hall is a generous introduction to the house with Karndean flooring, coats
cupboard and separate linen cupboard. Cloakroom with WC, wash basin in vanity unit,
half tiled walls and wood-effect vinyl flooring.
• A glazed panelled door opens to the sitting room/dining room, a bright double aspect room of impressive proportions with separate dining and sitting areas. The sitting area features an ornate painted mantelpiece with fitted gas coal fire and glazed double doors lead out to the terrace.
• The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with a wide range of wooden wall and base units with co-ordinating worktop, 1½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps and drainer. Bosch four ring gas hob with overhead extractor and separate Bosch double oven. Integrated Bosch dishwasher. There is a useful breakfast bar and a separate family dining area with Karndean flooring and a good larder cupboard.
• A door from the kitchen leads to the utility/boot room which is plumbed with a washing machine and tumble dryer and has a stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and drainer, additional kitchen storage and a part-glazed door leading out to the rear terrace.
• The principal bedroom is a good sized double bedroom with a range of wardrobe cupboards and overlooks the rear garden. Door to en suite bathroom with panelled bath having mixer taps and overhead shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, WC, fully tiled walls and wood-effect vinyl flooring.
• Bedroom 2 enjoys similar views over the rear garden and has a fitted wardrobe cupboard.
Bedroom 3 is situated to the front of the house overlooking the deep front garden and has fitted wardrobe cupboards. Bedroom 4/study has views over the front garden and driveway.
• The family bathroom has a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, separate glazed and tiled shower cubicle, WC, pedestal wash basin, fully tiled walls and wood-effect vinyl flooring.
To the front of the house is a very deep front garden with two areas of lawn, well stocked with
shrubs, plants and trees. The driveway culminates in a good area of hardstanding providing parking for several cars and offers access to the integral double garage with automatic double garage doors.
The gardens that surround the house are undoubtedly one of the main features. There are
various sections including a large paved side terrace leading to a lawn and offering views over neighbouring countryside. A gate leads to a small enclosed courtyard which currently houses a timber garden shed and provides a small working area for the garden and a further gate to the front of the house. To one side is a separate raised and fenced garden with two areas of lawn and an excellent range of mature shrubs, trees and plants. There are two useful external power points.
In all about 0.34 of an acre.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Heathfield Road, Burwash Weald, Etchingham, East Sussex, TN19
**Guide Price £825,000 - £850,000** A very well presented and appointed Grade II Listed period house, comprehensively updated in recent years, enjoying rural views, privately set within an a...
Churches Green, Dallington, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21
A very appealing and beautifully presented detached character house enjoying views over farmland and situated in this favoured stretch of unspoilt rural countryside designated as an Area of Outstandin...