New Road, Herstmonceux, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27
- Exceptional new home on an exclusive small development
- 4 bedroom detached property with double garage
- Underfloor heating
- Beautiful countryside views
- Near to Herstmonceux Castle and village
- Bespoke property finished to an exceptionally high standard
**Guide Price £1,200,000 - £1,275,000**
Luxury new 4 bedroom detached property, the largest of the four homes on this exclusive development, near to the village of Herstmonceux. Lattone is finished to an exceptionally high standard and has beautiful views to the South Downs.
Set in a lovely semi-rural location, these bright and spacious bespoke properties are finished to an exceptionally high standard and benefit from good-sized gardens, garages and underfloor heating. With stunning views of the South Downs, Lattone originates from the Gaelic meaning the half-side of a hollow or hillside, and is in County Cavan, Ireland where the developers grandfather comes from.
The main features of Lattone include:
• Substantial entrance hallway with attractive handmade oak staircase and cloakroom.
• Leading off from the hallway is a reception room/study and the dual aspect sitting room with a brick lined fireplace, open to add a fire or wood burner if
• The large open plan kitchen/diner is situated to the rear of the property with bi-fold doors opening onto the patio and views over the garden.
• The spacious and bright kitchen is presented fully equipped with integrated appliances, including: AEG high-level double oven, dishwasher, induction hob; a Lamona wine cooler, larder fridge and larder freezer, and a Franke 4-in-1 tap over the sink. There is ample cupboard space and quartz worktops.
• Leading off from the hallway is the utility room which is fitted with dove grey cupboards and includes integrated AEG washing machine and Lamona tumble drier. It also contains a sink and door to the outside of the property.
• To the first floor are 4 double bedrooms. The principal bedroom is to the rear of the property, with built-in storage cupboard, en-suite bathroom with separate bath and shower, and views to the South Downs. The second bedroom also benefits from an en-suite shower room.
• The family bathroom comprises a bath and shower cubicle, vanity unit and heated towel rail.
• Heating and hot water is supplied by an air source heat pump, with underfloor heating to the ground floor. Hardwearing Amtico flooring to the ground floor, with the exception of the carpeted sitting room.
The property benefits from having its own driveway and a separate double garage with electric doors. To the rear of the house there is a lawned garden and patio area. There is also a useful outside tap and external sockets.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Crowborough Road, Nutley, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22
A delightful Grade II listed cottage offering flexible accommodation and numerous outbuildings surrounded by its own gardens and grounds of approximately 6 acres, situated within a quiet semi-rural lo...