New Road, Herstmonceux, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27
£880,000Offers In Excess Of
- New 4 bedroom detached home
- Semi-rural location
- Exclusive small development
- Separate double garage and garden
- Access to the Pevensey levels close by
- Views to the South Downs
A beautiful new 4 bedroom detached property on this small and exclusive development near to the village of Herstmonceux. This bright and spacious property has views to the South Downs and is finished to an exceptional standard.
Named after a quaint little market town in Ireland, Dowra is one of 4 beautiful new homes on a small development near to the village of Herstmonceux. Set in a lovely semi-rural location, these bespoke properties are finished to an exceptionally high standard and benefit from good-sized gardens, garages, underfloor heating and fantastic countryside views.
The main features of Dowra include:
• Entrance hallway with cloakroom and oak starircase leading to the first floor.
• Reception room which could also be used as a study, with a very useful integrated storage cupboard.
• The double aspect sitting room has double glazed sash windows and a brick fire surround with a quartz hearth, ready for a wood/log burner to be fitted if desired.
• The open plan L-shaped kitchen/breakfast room and dining area is south facing with views over the garden and bi-fold doors leading onto the patio area.
• The kitchen is presented fully equipped with integrated appliances, including: AEG high-level double oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, induction hob; a Lamona wine cooler and a Franke 4-in-1 tap over the sink. There is ample cupboard space and quartz worktops.
• Leading off from the kitchen is the utility room which is fitted with dove grey cupboards and includes integrated AEG washing machine and Lamona tumble drier. It also contains a sink and door to the outside of the property.
• To the first floor are 4 double bedrooms and an airing cupboard. The principal bedroom is to the rear of the property, with a dressing area, en-suite shower room and views to the South Downs. The second bedroom also benefits from an en-suite.
• The family bathroom comprises a contemporary oval shaped bath, shower cubicle, vanity unit and heated towel rail.
• Heating and hot water is supplied by a Samsung air source heat pump, with underfloor heating to the ground floor. Hardwearing Amtico flooring to the ground floor, with the exception of the carpeted sitting room.
The property benefits from its own driveway and a separate double garage with electric doors. To the rear and side of the house there is a lawned garden with flower beds and patio area. There is also a useful outside tap and external sockets.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Orchard Dell, West Chiltington, West Sussex, RH20
A substantial family house on a good size plot quietly situated in a popular no-through private road with views to the rear over Nyetimber Vineyard with the South Downs beyond, and being just moments ...