Windgrove House, Caldbec Hill, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
- Close Battle town centre and mainline station
- Semi-detached cottage
- Discreetly located off Caldbec Hill
- Recently refurbished
- Private front garden
- Single garage
**Guide Price £280,000 - £300,000**
An attractive and updated semi-detached cottage occupying a discreet location just off Caldbec Hill, about 0.4 of a mile from the town centre, and tucked behind its own private front garden.
An attractive and conveniently located two-bedroomed semi-detached cottage in a prized and surprisingly discreet position just off Caldbec Hill. The house is arranged over two floors and has been subject to a programme of improvements. The elevations are brick beneath a tiled roof with double glazed upvc windows.
The main features of the property include:
• Glazed porch with weatherboard cladding and upvc double glazing providing excellent storage space for coats and boots.
• Panel door to the kitchen which is stylishly presented and fitted with a range of painted wall and base units, with 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit. Lamona ceramic hob with overhead extractor and oven beneath, fitted Lamona fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine. Lighting under pelmet and kickboards.
• Door to the sitting room, a cosy room with a bay window overlooking the front garden, brick fireplace with slate hearth and open chimney.
• An inner hall is approached via the kitchen and leads to the rear courtyard area, which is partly decked with a brick and timber storage area leading to the front garden.
• From the inner hall a door leads to the spacious and well-presented bathroom with oval corner bath having mixer taps and shower attachment, WC, wash basin in vanity unit, tiled floor, vaulted ceiling, spotlights and skylight window, illuminated mirror.
• On the first floor, bedroom 1 is a comfortable double bedroom with a decorative fireplace and a bay window overlooking the front garden and beyond.
• Bedroom 2 has rooftop views over neighbouring countryside. Cupboard housing the water tank and a further cupboard housing the boiler.
2 Windgrove House is approached from the road via pedestrian access over the driveway of Coverpoint, the neighbouring property. A gate opens onto the private front garden which is fenced, mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs.
Located at the end of the driveway to Coverpoint is a single garage, a short distance from 2 Windgrove House.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation