Copyhold Lane, Cuckfield, West Sussex, RH17
- A grand and elegant wing of a large late Georgian manor house.
- Beautiful architectural features and large opulent living spaces.
- Set in a secluded and peaceful rural location benefiting from manicured gardens and access to a paddock.
- Close to the villages of Cuckfield and Haywards Heath.
- Four spacious bedrooms with two well-appointed ensuite shower rooms.
- Two reception rooms and a large conservatory.
- Bespoke Clive Christian kitchen/breakfast room.
- Double garage with guest room/home office above. Workshop, green house, tractor store and summerhouse.
- Separate paddock measuring 2.5 acres total plot 4.5 acres.
A stunning and beautifully presented elegant wing of a large Georgian Manor House set in approximately 4.5 acres of private land and gardens, on an exclusive road between Haywards Heath and Cuckfield. EPC Rating: D
Copyhold House is an elegant wing of a Georgian manor house split into three parts with Georgian origins Copyhold House displays many beautiful architectural features, ornate mouldings, high ceilings, sash windows and spacious elegant
living spaces. Copyhold House is situated in a secluded and private location on an exclusive and sought after road on the outskirts of Cuckfield village and enjoys a tranquil and peaceful feel surrounded by beautifully manicured private gardens and paddock.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall leading to spacious inner hall with wood floors.
• Double doors to Inner Hall leading to the impressive Drawing Room with floor
to ceiling bay window and French patio doors leading directly to the garden, original window shutters and wood burning stove.
• Kitchen with tiled floor, Bespoke Clive Christian units and island unit with gas fired Aga and electric Aga cooker, granite surfaces, space for washing machine, fully integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and door through to the
Breakfast Room with tiled floor and underfloor heating. Amdega glass roof, side unit with storage and drinks sink together with fitted freezer and door to the double garage above which is a useful Studio Room with potential as a Guest Bedroom.
• Dining Room with wood floors and hatch door leading to the Cellar together with French Patio doors entering into a wood framed Conservatory with terracotta tiled floor and French Patio doors to the garden.
• Study with lovely views to the garden, fitted shelves and large storage cupboard located under the stairs.
• An elegant staircase provides access to a spacious Landing with skylight over, off which is located the Bedroom accommodation.
• Master Bedroom with stunning views over the gardens and beyond through a large bay window also having a double aspect, fitted wardrobes and En-Suite Shower Room.
• 3 Further Bedrooms one with fitted wardrobes and a second with En-Suite Shower Room.
• Family Bathroom part panelled with freestanding roll top bath with Chadder and Co shower over and heated towel rail.
Copyhold House is approached over Copyhold Lane which is a private road accessing a number of houses, the later part of which is owned by Copyhold House with contributions from others to the maintenance. The immediate drive is entered through a gated access with brick pillars with parking to the front of the house and
double garage with up and over doors. A wrought iron gate leads through a wall and provides access to the stunning gardens with a gravel terrace immediately off the rear of the property which continues to a gravel path leading onto the gardens. The gardens are a particular feature of the property being full of colour and splendor with large areas of lawn and banks of well stocked herbaceous borders and rhododendrons. Other features include a games lawn, a summerhouse, ornamental pond with box hedging, wild orchard area with naturally fed pond, a tractor shed, greenhouse and workshop. From the garden there is also access through to the paddock which runs up alongside the drive and extends to approximately 2.5 acres with the whole plot measuring approximately 4.5 acres.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Broxmead Lane, Cuckfield, Haywards Heath, RH17
Available for the first time in 40 years, a beautiful Grade II Listed house located on the outskirts of Cuckfield with swimming pool, tennis court, triple garage, stables and a summer house/studio. I...