Birch Grove, Horsted Keynes, Haywards Heath, RH17
- Beautiful period features
- Wonderful gardens
- Peaceful location
- Studio/Home office
- Great walks nearby
- Close to Horsted Keynes
**Guide Price: £550,000-£600,000** A quintessential country cottage with attractive period features located in the quiet hamlet of Birch Grove within an area of outstanding natural beauty, close to Horsted Keynes and Chelwood Gate, as well as the Ashdown Forest.
A charming attached period cottage, believed to date from the 1700s and presenting sandstone elevations under a tiled roof. The main features of the property include:
• Open Porch with front door leading into the Dining Room which has wood floors, impressive inglenook fireplace with carved Bessemer
• Sitting Room with exposed ceiling timbers, brick fireplace with woodburning stove and door through to kitchen.
• Kitchen/Breakfast Room with oil fired Aga, range of units including space for fridge/freezer and quarry tiled floors.
• 3 Bedrooms and Family Bathroom with a 4th Bedroom/Dressing Room located beyond.
• Timber framed Home Office/Study
Approached over a private lane leading to a number of other properties with a turning circle to the end. Stonecote itself has two private leased parking spaces on the land. From the lane a gate leads through into the gardens with a path leading to the front door between two areas of lawn, both surrounded by mature and well stocked herbaceous borders and hedgerows. The path continues around the side of the house leading to the Home Office/Studio. At the rear of the property there is also access to a brick built boiler shed and a small paved terrace
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Sergison Close, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16
A three bedroom detached property with newly landscaped south facing rear garden in a prime location within walking distance of Haywards Heath railway station and town centre. EPC Rating: DDESCRIPTIO...
Woodside Road, Rusthall, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4
A recently completed detached single storey, three bedroom new property with fantastic open plan space situated in a tucked away location in the heart of Toad Rock area of Rusthall with its own off-ro...