Cornwells Bank, North Chailey, Lewes, BN8
- Private and rural position
- Approx 3 acres
- Full of character
- Well presented
- End of chain
A well-presented 3 bedroom detached property full of character and with great
potential to extend further (STP), located in a private and rural position on the edge of Newick with parking, garaging and approximately 3 acres of land. EPC Rating: E
Lilac Cottage is located in a quiet and sought-after rural position in the Sussex countryside just outside of the village of Newick.
The house is beautifully presented throughout with a great deal of character and also offers the potential to extend further if required (STP).
The main features of the property include:
• Porch leading to
• Entrance Hall with parquet flooring, understairs storage cupboard.
• Cloakroom with tiled floor, WC, wash basin, part tiled walls.
• Kitchen is double aspect, tiled floor, range of wall and base units, wooden worksurfaces with sink, electric hob with overhead extractor fan, wall mounted oven, space and plumbing for dishwasher, tiled splashback, pantry with tiled
floor, fitted shelving and space and plumbing for washing machine.
• Sitting Room is double aspect with a brick inglenook fireplace with a wood burning stove.
• Dining Room with a parquet floor, brick fireplace, access down to the Cellar from the Entrance Hall.
• Master Bedroom is double aspect with fitted cupboard, En-Suite Wet Room has a tiled floor with underfloor heating, shower, WC, wash basin, heated towel rail, tiled walls.
• Bedroom 2 is double aspect with an airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
• Bedroom 3 is double aspect with a fitted cupboard.
• Family Bathroom has a tiled floor, bath with overhead shower, WC, wash basin, part tiled walls.
Lilac Cottage is approached through a five bar gate to a gravel parking area in front of a double car port and single garage.
There is a small paddock with several fruit trees to the side. A gravel path leads through the mature gardens and trees to the house, past a brick tool store and a second driveway/entrance if required.
The gardens that surround the house have been well maintained with well stocked borders and mature hedging. There is a terrace immediately leading from the rear of the house ideal for outdoor entertaining and brick paths lead to a further area of lawn with a greenhouse and the paddock. There is a second terrace under a pergola overlooking the paddock and a further wooden tool shed.
Council Tax: Band F
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation