Sharpsbridge Lane, Piltdown, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22
- Eco Friendly House
- Naturally light
- Annexe Accommodation
- Home Office
- Attractive gardens
- Lovely setting
**Guide Price: £1,500,000-£1,650,000** A stunning contemporary and eco-friendly house with annexe accommodation and separate office space located within the attractive surroundings of rural Piltdown close to Uckfield. In all approximately 1.3 acres. EPC Rating: B
A stunning home of contemporary design completed approximately 4 years ago and constructed to provide many eco-friendly credentials from the SIP insulated panel construction method through to features such as ground source heat pump, heat recovery unit and solar PV panels.
The property provides an abundance of natural light with large double glazed windows
throughout and the accommodation flows easily with wonderful entertaining space and a natural transition from in to outdoor living.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall with impressive glass and timber staircase open to the
• Sitting Room with feature wood burning stove, glass doors to the front.
• Beautiful open plan Kitchen/Dining Room with sliding glass doors leading straight to the south facing terrace. Contemporary kitchen with large island unit breakfast bar, range of units with composite worksurfaces, Siemens appliances including induction hob with extractor over, two ovens, warming drawer, integrated microwave, dishwasher, and Fisher and Paykel fridge
freezer. Generous dining space together with seating area.
• Ground Floor Bedroom/Office Space with separate Ground Floor Shower Room having tiled floors and walls, shower unit and heated towel rail.
• Glass link through to Utility/Plant Room.
• 3 Generous Bedroom all with balconies and attractive outlooks including Master Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom and Dressing Room with the 2 further bedrooms having En-Suite Shower Rooms. All bathrooms are fully
tiled with modern units and heated towel rails.
Approached through a five bar gate to a gravel driveway with ample parking leading to an open double garage above which is a large Home Office space with hard wired broadband, WC and kitchenette. The office is accessed via an
external staircase and there is a gardeners WC to the rear of the garage. To the front of the house, facing south, is an attractive terrace and impressive entertaining area, partly covered, with a sunken Hydrapool.
The terrace surrounds the house and to the rear of the property a path leads to the Annexe Accommodation, currently used as a holiday let, being a timber framed studio building with a covered terrace to the front and internally a kitchenette, open plan sitting/sleeping area and shower room.
The generous gardens and grounds are laid mainly to lawn with post and rail fencing around the borders and a number of mature trees and shrubs. In all approximately 1.3 acres. To the front of the property, outside the five bar gate, is an additional garage and store.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Wadhurst Road, Mark Cross, East Sussex, TN6
An opportunity to acquire a superb country home in an idyllic rural location with beautiful landscaped gardens.DESCRIPTION An excellent country home providing beautifully presented and extensive flexi...
Nuthurst Street, Nuthurst, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13
A delightful character grade II listed period house believed to date from the 17th century or earlier, with many period features. Large detached annexe with extensive garaging. Paddocks. Approximatel...