High Beech Lane, Lindfield, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16
- Individually designed
- Contemporary family home
- Close to Lindfield
- Access to Haywards Heath railway station
- Efficent and economical - EPC Rating A
- Versatile accommodation for work/live
**Guide Price £925,000 - £975,000** An individually designed 5/6 bedroom house of around 2,482 sq ft with contemporary style and a versatile layout lending itself well to live/work
accommodation, situated in a convenient location with easy access to Lindfield High Street and Haywards Heath station. EPC Rating: A
Built by our clients in 2015, an eye-catching and individually designed contemporary home which presents brick and weather-boarded elevations with triple-glazed windows throughout with PV solar panels to the roof. The property has been finished to an exceptionally high standard and features underfloor heating throughout its 4 floors of versatile accommodation which provides up to 6 bedrooms and ample reception space. Main features of the property include:
• Generous Entrance Hall with built-in cupboards and doors to Family Room, Utility Room with shower, separate W/C and integral Double Garage. This floor could potentially provide an annexe with some modification or a flexible home office space.
• Stunning Kitchen/Dining Room with John Hollis handmade kitchen featuring Silestone work surfaces and integrated appliances including Siemens ovens (steam and conventional) and induction hob, Siemens dishwasher, wine fridge, insinkerator, boiling water tap and space for Fisher and Paykel American style fridge/freezer. Exceptionally bright room with bi-folding doors from the dining area open to the rear terrace and garden.
• Spacious double-aspect Sitting Room with study area and bi-folding doors to the rear garden.
• Four generous bedrooms to the second floor, two of which have ensuite shower rooms and a Family Bathroom.
• Third floor featuring Master Bedroom with built-in wardrobes and shelving and en-suite Shower Room, and Bedroom 6/Study ideal for home working.
The property is approached via electric gates which give access to a block-paved driveway and parking area and to the double integral garage. The landscaped garden to the rear of the property features a large, west-facing paved terrace and lawn which provides an ideal outdoor entertaining area and is accessible via the Kitchen/Dining Room and Sitting Room. The terrace is bordered by a retaining wall with bedding and further areas of lawn to the rear and either side of the property.
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now