High Street, Fletching, East Sussex, TN22
- Centre of Fletching
- Period cottage
- Potential to extend (STPP)
- Attractive gardens
- Views at rear
- Village primary school
A charming 3 bedroom semi-detached cottage with attractive garden and garage with potential to convert to home office/studio, situated on the high street of the popular village of Fletching. EPC Rating D.
2 Naseby Cottages is a charming semi-detached period cottage believed to date from the 1880s. The property presents traditional brick and tile-hung elevations with wood-framed windows under a tiled roof and has benefitted from some recent improvements, including a new boiler and central heating system and replacement flooring throughout. The property offers scope for further extension with potential to create a loft conversion and rear extension subject to planning permission. Other main features of the property include:
• Dining Room with a bay window to the front and an open fireplace with slate heath and wood surround.
• Kitchen with wood effect laminate flooring, white gloss units, electric hob and extractor over with space for fridge/freezer and washing machine.
• Generous Sitting Room with dual aspect giving plenty of natural light and views to the garden and fields beyond. Wood effect laminate flooring and door to Entrance Porch.
• 3 Bedrooms all with newly-fitted carpets, the master bedroom having fitted wardrobes.
• Family Bathroom with white suite, part-tiled walls and linoleum flooring.
The property is approached via a driveway to the side which provides off-street parking and access to the detached garage. The garage offers potential to convert or rebuild providing a home office or annexe, and our clients have had professional plans drawn to demonstrate what could be created. The sizeable garden is mainly laid to lawn with part fenced and hedge boundaries, and attractive rural views over farmland to the rear.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation