Fox Hill Village, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16
- Convenient location
- 2 miles to railway station
- Well planned accommodation
- South facing attractive garden
- Summer house
- Available immediately
**Guide Price: £935,000 - £965,000** A spacious family home of about 2,700 sq ft presented in excellent condition with a south facing garden and conveniently located for all the amenities of Haywards Heath. EPC Rating: C
A unique detached house believed to have been built in the 1930s and presenting traditional brick elevations under a tiled roof. The property has been subject to improvement by the current owners, with the addition of a second-floor bedroom and bathroom and attractive Amdega conservatory being of particular note. The generous accommodation is particularly versatile, offering 2698 sq ft over 3 floors.
The main features of the property include:
• Porch leading to central Entrance Hall.
• Spacious Sitting Room with traditional fire place fitted with gas fire, bay with glazed double doors onto south-facing terrace and back garden.
• Dual aspect Dining Room leading to large Amdega Conservatory/Garden Room with tiled floor, central heating and double doors to the garden.
• Kitchen/breakfast Room with a range of base and eye-level units and granite work surfaces, Smeg 5-ring gas hob, a range of integrated appliances including Neff oven and separate microwave, Bosch dishwasher, washing machine and separate dryer, freestanding Beko American style fridge/freezer.
• Study, Shower Room and Large Utility Room also to the ground floor.
• Generous Master Bedroom Suite with En-Suite Shower Room.
• 3 Further Bedrooms to the first floor.
• Family Bathroom with spa bath and shower attachment, bespoke solid wood vanity unit and heated towel rail.
• Second floor Double Bedroom/Studio and Bathroom.
The property is approached via a block-paved driveway, providing ample parking and access to the integral garage. The attractive south-facing rear garden features a large paved terrace which spans the width of the house with steps leading down to the circular lawn which is bordered by a path and well -stocked beds. Towards the rear of the garden and screened by mature shrubs there is a large timber summer house with electricity which could provide an ideal office space.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation