Hurst Road, Hassocks, West Sussex, BN6
- South facing garden
- Conveneint for Hassocks station
A very well-located, naturally light and spacious family home with exceptional reception space, stunning south facing gardens and an outdoor swimming pool within ¾ mile of Hassocks station. EPC Rating: D
FOR VIDEO TOUR CONTACT BATCHELLER MONKHOUSE
A very well-located family house, designed as an Arts and Crafts/Art Deco style property, believed to have been built in 1953 by a local Master Builder and stylishly maintained by the current owners. The house is orientated to make
the most of its southerly aspect with attractive views towards the South Downs as well as a stunning garden and swimming pool making it the perfect summer house. Presented in excellent condition the main features of the property include:
• Very generous Sitting Room with brick surround open fire, large windows overlooking the gardens and door to a balcony with double doors leading
through to the Dining Room.
• Dining Room with parquet flooring and sliding patio door to the balcony and a linking door through to the Kitchen/Breakfast Room.
• Kitchen/breakfast Room with quarry tiled floor, Shaker style units, gas fired Aga, wood work-surfaces, integrated dishwasher, main integrated fridge and undercounter fridge, undercounter freezer, space for microwave, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, filter tap to sink and ceramic four ring hob and AEG oven. From the Kitchen there is a stable door to the front drive and door to the gardens. Immediately off the kitchen is a Family Room.
• Stairs lead from the Kitchen down to a Garden Room with sliding patio doors opening to the outdoor swimming pool and terrace. Adjacent to the Garden Room is an externally accessed changing room and shower for the pool.
• From the Entrance Hall is a Study and attractive oak staircase leading to the first floor.
• Master Bedroom which has fitted wardrobes, a generous En-Suite Bathroom fully tiled with a separate bath and shower unit and stunning views east towards Ditchling Beacon along the South Downs.
• 4 Further Bedrooms two of which are inter-linked and a Family Shower Room.
Approached over a gravel drive formerly an in and out drive and to the side there are double gates leading to a drive which gives access to a
Double Garage with remotely operated roller door. Behind the garage is an enclosed
vegetable garden area with raised beds and a greenhouse with the remainder of the stunning garden being laid mainly to lawn with very well stocked mature shrub borders and to the rear a decked seating area and attractive walkway.
Immediately off the rear of the house is the heated Swimming Pool with surrounding
terrace and a balcony (142 x 134) accessed from the Sitting Room and Dining Room with a terraced seating area enjoying an elevated position overlooking the garden.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Heathfield Road, Burwash, Etchingham, East Sussex, TN19
A well-presented single storey property, ideal as one family home, although part is currently formed into a self-contained annexe. Situated in a semi-rural position on the fringes of Burwash and enjo...
POAPrice On Application
Cornwells Bank, North Chailey, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8
A charming Grade II listed detached family home presented in excellent condition throughout with the benefit of a detached office/annexe. Located in a semi-rural position on the edge of Newick. In all...