East Grinstead Road, North Chailey, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8
- Superb accommodation
- Excess 3,500 sq ft
- Swimming Pool
- Exceptional stable yard
- Close to local hacking
A spacious family home of 4,450 sq ft with well-appointed and flexible accommodation including a self-contained annexe, swimming pool, excellent equestrian facilities and land of excess 8 acres, situated in a semi-rural location with excellent hacking nearby. EPC Rating: E
An impressive equestrian property constructed approximately 16 years ago and recently
updated and improved by the current Vendors. The total accommodation extends to over 4,400 sq.ft. with a highly versatile layout and the added benefit of a self-contained Annexe. All of the accommodation is spacious and naturally light with high ceilings. Many of the rooms benefit from a rural outlook over the paddocks and beyond to its own woodland to the rear.
The main features of the property include:
• Impressive Entrance Hall of double height with a tiled floor and galleried landing.
• Sitting Room having wood floors and an attractive fireplace with wood burning
• Family Kitchen with tiled floors, granite worksurfaces, fitted units, central island with breakfast bar, Range cooker and views over the land.
• Conservatory overlooking the pool and paddocks, door leading to the rear terrace.
• 2 Ground Floor Bedrooms both having En-Suite Shower Rooms with one benefiting from a walk-in wardrobe.
• Dining Room currently adapted with kitchenette.
• Master Bedroom to the first floor with ample storage and a modern En-Suite Bathroom providing separate bath and shower unit with wooden floor.
• Further Bedroom
• Family Bathroom
• Self-Contained Annexe with stylish Sitting Room having vaulted ceiling and wood burning stove, fully fitted Kitchen, Double Bedroom, Shower Room, Utility Room and off the kitchen a Living/Dining Room with French patio doors to the rear terrace and garden.
To the front of the house is a large gravelled carriage driveway with parking for numerous vehicles. To the rear of the house is a paved terrace leading to the heated swimming pool and a brick built covered bar area. The gardens beyond are laid to lawn and in turn lead on to the fenced paddocks. A separate driveway gives access to several useful outbuildings and a car port and beyond to a gated entrance to the recently installed stable yard.
The excellent equestrian facilities are first class and include an enclosed stable yard with 4 loose boxes, a tack room and storage area. There are several fenced paddocks, a fruit orchard, wild garden and pond. A well draining Bill Kear 40m x 20m all weather arena is tucked away set behind the stables. The driveway provides easy access for a horse box to the yard and there is a further
paddock with roadside frontage to the front.
There is a wonderful bluebell woodland beyond to the rear.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
£1,500,000Offers In Excess Of
Bury Gate, Bury, Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20
This magnificent five double bedroom, four bathroom, four reception room detached family home of nearly 4,500 sq.ft. was completed in 2018 and is situated on a large corner plot of nearly 1.7 acres wi...