East Grinstead Road, North Chailey, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8
- Superb accommodation
- Excess 3,500 sq ft
- Swimming Pool
- Exceptional stable yard
- Close to local hacking
A spacious family home of 4,450 sq ft with well-appointed and flexible accommodation including a self-contained annexe, swimming pool, excellent equestrian facilities and land of excess 8 acres, situated in a semi-rural location with excellent hacking nearby. EPC Rating: E
An impressive equestrian property constructed approximately 16 years ago and recently
updated and improved by the current Vendors. The total accommodation extends to over 4,400 sq.ft. with a highly versatile layout and the added benefit of a self-contained Annexe. All of the accommodation is spacious and naturally light with high ceilings. Many of the rooms benefit from a rural outlook over the paddocks and beyond to its own woodland to the rear.
The main features of the property include:
• Impressive Entrance Hall of double height with a tiled floor and galleried landing.
• Sitting Room having wood floors and an attractive fireplace with wood burning
• Family Kitchen with tiled floors, granite worksurfaces, fitted units, central island with breakfast bar, Range cooker and views over the land.
• Conservatory overlooking the pool and paddocks, door leading to the rear terrace.
• 2 Ground Floor Bedrooms both having En-Suite Shower Rooms with one benefiting from a walk-in wardrobe.
• Dining Room currently adapted with kitchenette.
• Master Bedroom to the first floor with ample storage and a modern En-Suite Bathroom providing separate bath and shower unit with wooden floor.
• Further Bedroom
• Family Bathroom
• Self-Contained Annexe with stylish Sitting Room having vaulted ceiling and wood burning stove, fully fitted Kitchen, Double Bedroom, Shower Room, Utility Room and off the kitchen a Living/Dining Room with French patio doors to the rear terrace and garden.
To the front of the house is a large gravelled carriage driveway with parking for numerous vehicles. To the rear of the house is a paved terrace leading to the heated swimming pool and a brick built covered bar area. The gardens beyond are laid to lawn and in turn lead on to the fenced paddocks. A separate driveway gives access to several useful outbuildings and a car port and beyond to a gated entrance to the recently installed stable yard.
The excellent equestrian facilities are first class and include an enclosed stable yard with 4 loose boxes, a tack room and storage area. There are several fenced paddocks, a fruit orchard, wild garden and pond. A well draining Bill Kear 40m x 20m all weather arena is tucked away set behind the stables. The driveway provides easy access for a horse box to the yard and there is a further
paddock with roadside frontage to the front.
There is a wonderful bluebell woodland beyond to the rear.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation