London Road, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22
- Attractive farmhouse
- Convenient location
- Edge of Uckfield
- Rural feel
- About 1 acre
**Guide Price: £625,000-650,000** An attractive and well presented Victorian Farmhouse with beautiful garden and grounds including outbuildings located on the edge of Uckfield In all about 1 acre. EPC Rating: D
FOR A VIDEO TOUR PLEASE CONTACT BATCHELLER MONKHOUSE
A Victorian house originally forming part of
the Buxted Park Estate, sitting in a tucked away location off the London Road. The property is presented in excellent condition with spacious
accommodation and presents traditional brick elevations with UPVC double glazed windows throughout under a tiled roof. The house displays
many period features including picture rails and has had new carpets laid to some rooms. Main features of the property include:
• Sitting Room with a double aspect and newly fitted fireplace and hearth.
• Generous Dining Room with an open fire with tiled surround and large bay window with door through to Kitchen.
• Impressive Kitchen/Breakfast Room with tiled floors and a woodburning stove, door to the garden. Shaker style units with space for dishwasher and fridge/freezer, fitted AEG double oven and induction hob. Utility/Boot Room to the side.
• 3 generous Bedrooms all offering lots of natural light and with attractive outlooks.
• Family Bathroom with modern fittings, partly tiled walls and shower with shower screen over bath.
• Externally accessed Cellar.
Approached over a partly shared but private
unmade drive with plenty of space for parking to the front of the property. There is a single attached Barn Garage with double doors to the front and to the side a useful brick garden store and tool shed with tiled roof. The stunning gardens display mature hedgerows and herbaceous borders, large area of lawn and an orchard with apples, pears, plums and crab apple
trees together with a fruit and vegetable garden. Adjacent to the garden is an area surrounded by stockproof fencing accessed via a five bar gate
housing former pigstys of breeze block construction, now in need of further maintenance but providing some storage. Beyond these is a small paddock again with stockproof fencing and a five bar gate. In all the whole measures approximately 1.06 acres.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation