Piltdown, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22
- Beautifully presented
- Stunning garden
- Excellent garage building
- Separate studio room
- Easy access to Haywards Heath/Uckfield
- Close to Newick
**Guide Price: £725,000-£775,000** A beautiful home offering spacious accommodation with plenty of character and a stunning garden in the village of Piltdown with easy access to Uckfield and Haywards Heath. EPC Rating: F
A beautifully presented detached house with origins dating to the 17th century although having been essentially rebuilt with many original materials in about the 1980s. The house presents lots of traditional features with plenty of character including exposed beams and attractive fireplaces with lots of natural light. Presenting traditional
brick and tile hung elevations with UPVC double glazing throughout. The main features include:
• Large Kitchen with quarry tiled floor , shaker style units with wood surfaces, Siemens double oven, 4 ring induction hob with extractor over, integrated Samsung microwave, space for dishwasher and a fridge freezer.
• Steps to the Kitchen lead into the Dining Room with have exposed beams, brick fireplace and hearth with wood burning stove, partial Bay window and French patio doors leading to the garden.
• Sitting Room with large inglenook fireplace having bricks surround, hearth and wood burning stove, exposed beams and part bay window with views to the garden.
• Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and En-Suite Shower Room with tiled floor and heated towel rail.
• 4 further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom with stone tiles floor, Heritage fittings and part tiled walls.
The stunning garden laid mainly to lawn with mature hedgerows, gravel and brick paths and a brick terrace to the rear of the property. Herbaceous borders surround the garden and there is a separate dining area and garden shed.
At the entrance, double gates lead to a gravel driveway with parking for several cars to the front of a triple bay oak framed garage with double
carport and enclosed single garage space. To the side of the garage external stairs lead up to a studio room with velux windows and electric
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Pound Green Lane, Etchingwood, Buxted, Uckfield,
A rare opportunity to undertake the conversion of a Grade II listed barn with planning consent granted to provide 2,781 square feet of accommodation on the outskirts of Buxted. In all approximately 1...
£675,000Offers In Excess Of
New Heritage Way, North Chailey, Lewes, BN8
A beautifully presented family home with excellent reception space and a secluded landscaped garden enjoying a tucked-away location close to Chailey Common. EPC Rating: CDESCRIPTION: A very well prese...