Cuckfield Road, Ansty, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17
- Stunning setting
- Less than 1 mile to Cuckfield
- Extensive grounds
- Further potential
- Convenient location
- End of chain
**GUIDE PRICE £1,000,000-£1,100,000** Available for the first time in 50 years, a fantastic opportunity to acquire a period property offering exceptional potential to update in a secluded location within 4.4 acres and situated between Cuckfield and Ansty. EPC Rating: D
FOR A VIDEO TOUR OF THIS PROPERTY PLEASE CONTACT BATCHELLER MONKHOUSE
On the market for the first time in 50
years and presenting a superb opportunity for an incoming purchaser to update the existing accommodation and create an exceptional home
in a beautiful tucked away location. Approached over a long drive the house sits nestled centrally within its own land. Believed to date from the
early 17th century the property displays many period features including exposed beams and has had later additions including a useful office/
annexe building to the rear. The main features include:
• Generous Reception Hall
• Drawing Room with exposed beams, open fire with stone surround and hearth and French patio doors to the garden.
• Generous Dining Room with impressive inglenook fireplace having a brick hearth, bressummer beam and open fire together with French patio doors to the garden.
• Sitting Room with brick fireplace and copper hood, rear door and also incorporating Kitchenette and second staircase to Bedroom above which could be separated as an annexe.
• Kitchen/Breakfast Room with brick tiled floor, country style units with tiled worksurface.
• 5 Bedrooms including one with En-Suite Shower Room situated
above the sitting room with separate staircase.
• Family Bathroom fully tiled with shower over bath.
• Attached open plan Office with Kitchenette and Cloakroom, easily adaptable as a self-contained annexe.
Reached via a long drive which approaches the house with a generous parking area to the front and a Double Garage with up and over door. To the front and rear large areas of garden are laid mainly to lawn with well stocked wooded areas surrounding providing privacy and seclusion. There is also an attractive terrace to the side, partly walled, with a rock garden. In one corner is a stunning waterfall which feeds a pool and flows into a stream which meanders through the woodland with the whole area being a wonderful environment for wildlife and nature. In
all about 4.4 acres.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation