Handcross Park, High Beeches Lane, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17
£900,000Offers In Excess Of
- Fine period property
- Versatile layout
- Convenient location
- Total plot approx. 0.7acres
- Detached double garage
- No onward chain
A detached Victorian property with 3/4 bedrooms offering versatile accommodation and situated in lovely gardens of approximately 0.7 acres on the outskirts of Handcross village. In an excellent position for communications with good access by rail to London, the motorway network and Gatwick airport.
A very conveniently located and versatile detached Victorian property with 3/4 bedrooms and 3/4 reception rooms situated in secluded gardens of 0.7 of an acre. The property is presented in superb condition with kitchen and bathrooms being installed within the last 3-4 years. The accommodation is light and spacious
The main features of the property include:
• Large welcoming Reception Hall.
• Bright Sitting Room with bi-fold doors leading directly on to the rear terrace and secluded gardens. Opening to Dining Room with attractive period gas fireplace.
• Good size Kitchen/Breakfast Room with recently installed range of wall and eye level units, wood work surfaces, Rangemaster oven with hob, fitted
dishwasher, attractive copper sink.
• Utility Room with tiled floor, storage and plumbing for washing machine.
• Family Room with bay window to the side and open fireplace with attractive surround.
• Studio currently used as a gym with bi-fold doors to the rear terrace.
• Study/Bedroom 4 with pleasant outlook over the gardens.
• Ground floor Shower room.
• 3 Double first floor Bedrooms.
• Family Bathroom, with freestanding bath and overhead shower, wash hand basin and low level w.c.
• Potential for further enlargement, subject to necessary planning permission.
Beautiful gardens extend in total to 0.7 of an acre and are approached via electric gates and a gravel drive which leads to a large turning area adjacent to the house.
The gardens comprise mainly of lawns with areas containing a wide variety of flowering shrubs including rhododendrons and azaleas together with a number of specimen shrubs and trees. Immediately adjacent to the house is a good area of terrace which leads to the lawn. The detached Double Garage has an electric up and over door.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation