College Close, Handcross Park, Handcross, Haywards Heath, RH17
- Beautiful Victorian House
- Private Development
- Good condition
- Many orriginal features
- Off road parking
- Walled Garden
** Guide Price £375,000 - £400,000** A rarely available two bedroom Victorian semi-detached house set in a private close on the northern edge of Handcross.
A delightful two bedroom Victorian semi-detached house that originally formed part of the Handcross Park Esate. The property has been well maintained
and improved by the present owners and retains many original features.
The main features of the property include:
• Double aspect Sitting Room with fireplace and log burning stove.
• Recently fitted Kitchen with breakfast bar and a door leading out to the rear terrace.
• Study off the kitchen which could also be used as a small dining room.
• Master Bedroom on the first floor with fitted cupboards and an En-Suite Shower Room.
• Bedroom 2 and a recently updated family bathroom also on the first floor.
The approach is via a tree lined private estate driveway that leads to the front of the house where there is a parking area for two cars. There is a further shared area for additional visitor parking.
There is a walled garden to the side of the property which is laid to lawn with shrub/flower borders, timber shed and a paved seating area with a further walled courtyard area to the rear of the house which is also paved with room for a table and chairs.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Lower Street, Fittleworth, Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20
A charming Grade II listed, semi-detached stone cottage believed to date to the early 1800s enjoying a wealth of character, with period features including exposed beams and fireplaces, garden and ampl...