Horney Common, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22
- Fantastic setting
- Stunning views
- Opportunity to refurbish or replace
- Convenient for Uckfield
- Close to Ashdown Forest
A superb opportunity to refurbish or replace, subject to planning, an 1960s home in a stunning location with attractive and substantial natural gardens offering far reaching views. In all approx. 2.8 acres. EPC Rating: G
A chalet bungalow which has been in the same ownership since it was built in the 1960s. Now requiring complete modernisation the property would suit, subject to planning consent, extension or replacement with a larger dwelling to suit the exceptional plot which offers far reaching views to the south. Main features include:
• Generous entrance hall
• Sitting room with a double aspect offering an outlook over the gardens, open fire with exposed brick wall surround, door to garden
• Kitchen with range of units and door to side porch leading to garden
• Ground floor bedroom with double aspect and fitted wardrobes
• Ground floor bathroom with shower bath
• 2 bedroom on first floor both with fitted wardrobe and one having access to a Juliet balcony and impressive views to the South Downs.
Approached along a shared lane giving access to an In and Out drive with parking to the front of a double garage with up and over doors. To the rear of the property the gardens are an impressive feature being naturally landscaped with heather banks interspersed with lawn and
plenty of rhododendrons and other shrubs.
The borders are fenced with stock proof fencing and mature hedgerows. In all about 2.8 acres.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Stream Lane, Sedlescombe, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
A delightful Grade II Listed period house, in a rural but not isolated country location, and set within a most beautiful garden of about 0.9 of an acre.Brook Cottage is a delightful Grade II Listed pe...