Wickham Close, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16
- Sought after location
- Close to mainline railway station
- Flexable living accomodation
- Well presented
- Split level rear garden
- Garage & driveway
**Guide Price: £600,000 - £625,000** A fine 4 bedroom detached family home situated in a highly desirable location within a short walk of the mainline railway station.
This excellent detached family house offers bright, spacious and well presented accommodation throughout.
The main features of the property include:
• Double aspect sitting room to the front with feature gas fireplace.
• Kitchen/Breakfast Room with larder and doors opening to rear terrace.
• Dining Room and Conservatory overlooking the rear garden.
• Recently updated Cloakroom.
• Generous master bedroom with En-Suite shower room.
• 3 further Bedrooms
• Family Bathroom
To the front of the house is a well-stocked, mature garden and a driveway in front of the garage which provides some off-road parking.
From the rear of the house is a large terrace with steps leading down between an established raised boarder to an area of lawn. The whole rear
garden is enclosed with panel fencing with several mature trees adding to a degree of privacy.
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now