Oldaker Road, Newick, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8
- Scope for improvement
- Centre of village
- Generous bedrooms
- Attractive garden
- Newick Primary School
- Convenient for Haywards Heath
An attractive detached four bedroom house with scope for updating and located in the centre of Newick with easy access to all the amenities. EPC Rating: D
Located in a quiet and convenient position in the centre of Newick, only moments from the village green and all the local amenities. The property provides good family accommodation with an opportunity to update and improve. Presenting brick elevations under a tiled roof with uPVC double glazing throughout the main features include:
• Entrance Hall with sideboard.
• Sitting/Dining Room with sitting area to the front having floor to ceiling window and arch through to Dining Area again with floor to
ceiling window and door to the garden.
• Kitchen with lino floor, range of units, space for dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer, integrated Hotpoint 4 ring electric hob with Hotpoint double oven, hatch through to Dining Area and door to garden.
• 4 Bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes. Main Bedroom having a modern En-Suite Shower Room, fully tiled with walk-in shower.
• Separate Family Bathroom, tiled walls and shower over bath.
The house is approached from Oldaker Road over a block paved driveway to the front of an integrated Single Garage with electric up and over door. There is side access to the rear garden which is laid mainly to lawn with an ornamental pond, attractive stone terrace, well stocked shrub borders and a Summerhouse located to enjoy the afternoon and evening sun.
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
Old Post Office Cottages, Netherfield, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
**Guide Price £525,000 - £575,000** An attractive, semi-detached cottage with character-filled accommodation over two floors. Range of outbuildings including a detached double garage with o...
Willow Close, Ludpit Lane, Etchingham, East Sussex, TN19
**Guide Price £575,000 - £625,000** An excellent, four-bedroom family house with a garden and off-road parking, situated in a tucked away location in the heart of the village and enjoying co...