Langmore Lane, Lindfield, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16
- Popular development
- Attractive setting
- Convenient location
- Solar panel for hot water
- Single garage
- Landscaped garden
**GUIDE PRICE £325,000 - £350,000** A well presented and conveniently located mid terrace house with an attractive south east facing garden and a garage on the outskirts of Lindfield and within 2 miles of Haywards Heath station. VENDOR SUITED. EPC Rating: B
An attractive mid-terrace house being part of a well planned development built by Croudace Homes about 8 years ago.
Main features include:
• Entrance hall with wood laminate floor continuing through to the reception room and having a cloakroom off
• Generous sitting room with French patio doors leading to the garden and a large understair store cupboard
• Kitchen with a range of shaker style units, AEG fitted oven, AEG 4 ring gas hob with extractor over, slimline dishwasher, space for fridge freezer and washing machine, tiled floor
• Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room
• Second bedroom with views to front
• Bathroom with tiled floor and cupboards
To the rear of the house is an attractive landscaped garden having a southerly aspect with patio and a separate gravelled seating area under
a timber framed gazebo. There is a gate to the rear leading to the parking area and a private single garage with parking in front.
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
Slaugham Manor, Slaugham, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17
The Morton, is a GROUND FLOOR apartment with PRIVATE GARDEN in this exclusive development in a rural setting conveniently located with easy access to Gatwick Airport. The apartment offers period cha...