Ledgers Meadow, Cuckfield, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17
- Centre of Cuckfield
- Completely Refurbished
- Stunning Finish
- Generous Garden
- Summer House
- Quiet cul-de-sac
A stylishly remodelled family house with landscaped garden,
located in the centre of Cuckfield.
A spacious and well planned family home completely modernised by the current owners to exacting standards to provide luxurious and
naturally light accommodation. Strong attention to detail and uncompromising standards ensure that all fittings are of the highest quality. Stylish brushed steel light switches and door furniture are used throughout and new Heritage double
glazed wood effect windows have been fitted. There is underfloor heating across the whole ground floor and in two bathrooms. Other features include:
• Attractive front door with hard wired Ring video doorbell leading to Entrance Hall with Karndean floor which extends through the ground floor rooms
• Sitting Room with modern wall fitted gas fire, bay window with shutters and part glazed double doors leading into the Dining/Family Room
• Impressive open plan kitchen/family/dining room with 5 door Origin powder coated aluminium bi-fold doors opening up the rear of the house to the garden
• Contemporary kitchen designed by Neil Lerner and featuring a range of units with Dekton ceramic surfaces, fully integrated Siemans appliances including oven, microwave oven, warming drawer, 5-ring induction hob with extractor over, dishwasher and separate full size fridge and freezer, Quooker hot water tap
• Master bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes and fully tiled en-suite shower room with remote on/off shower
• Guest bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, bay window and en-suite shower room
• Three further bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes and all overlooking the garden
• Family bathroom, fully tiled with walk in shower and separate bath.
Approached over a block paved drive providing plenty of parking and access via double doors to a single garage. The entrance to the drive has
wiring for gates if desired. There is a side access to the rear garden and immediately off the house a porcelain tiled raised terrace with path leading to the bottom of the garden and a further terrace to the front of a large summer house. The summer house is supplied with power and provides relaxing studio room with store room and separately accessed garden store. The garden is laid mainly to lawn with planted borders and closed boarded fencing with mature evergreen hedges. Behind the summer house is a small kitchen garden area and there is a lean to cycle store on the side of the house.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation