Queens Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16
- Short walk to station
- Exceptional interiors
- Excellent entertaining space
- Attractive garden
- Off street parking
- Close ot Waitrose
**Guide Price £700,000-£725,000** A stunning Victorian semi-detached home with a modern contemporary finish in an ideal location within a short walk of the mainline railway station.
This truly exceptional Victorian property has recently been extended and updated with enormous attention to detail to create this stylish
home. The contemporary modern finish blends perfectly with the period features that remain throughout. The main features of the property
• Fabulous Kitchen/Dining Room/Snug across the entire rear of the house with fully integrated kitchen, Smeg Range oven with extractor hood, island with built-in cupboards, marble worksurfaces and a resin floor with underfloor heating and folding doors to the rear garden, inset ceiling speakers.
• Sitting Room with bay window, open fireplace, inset ceiling speakers and hardwood French oak floor with underfloor heating.
• Bespoke newly fitted Wet Room by Cuckfield Bathrooms with wc and wash basin with premium contemporary fittings.
• 2 first floor double Bedrooms both with double glazed sash windows, stripped wood floors and fireplace
• Beautifully fitted family Bathroom combining exposed brickwork, contemporary tiling and wooden floor, cupboard housing a newly
• 2 second floor double Bedrooms.
• Second floor stylish walk-in Wet Room.
To the front of the house is a recently re-laid driveway providing off-road parking for up to 3 vehicles and the Attached Garage having an electric opening door, plumbing for washing machine and an electric car charge point. The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a paved terrace, all enclosed with fencing and a brick built shed with power.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
White Close, German Street, Winchelsea, East Sussex, TN36
**Guide Price £750,000 - £800,000** A wonderful Grade II Listed terraced house, with spacious flexible accommodation and original features, together with a delightful west-facing garden and ...