Lucastes Avenue, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16
- Popular residential road
- Walking distance to Haywards Heath Station
- Beautiful refurbishment
- Stunning gardens
- 2,649 square feet
- Excellent local schools
**GUIDE PRICE £1,100,000-£1,200,000** A beautifully refurbished and presented family house offering stunning interiors and a magical garden of about 200 ft in length located on one of Haywards Heaths most popular residential roads within walking distance of the station. EPC Rating: E
An attractive Edwardian semi-detached house
which has been subject to extensive refurbishment by the current owners to provide stunning interiors and comfortable family space with excellent entertaining areas. The main features include:
• Entrance porch with slate tiled floor leading through to the hall which has engineered oak floors which extend through to the drawing
• Double drawing room with square bay window, Chesneys wood burning stove, door to garden and double glazed doors through to the kitchen/dining room
• Useful study with fitted bookshelves and sitting room with fitted shelves and French patio doors to the garden
• Ground floor cloak/shower room, fully tiled with heated towel rail
• Impressive kitchen/dining room with contemporary kitchen by Rotpunkt having a range of units including an island unit with Quartz
surfaces, integrated Neff appliances including double oven, 5 ring induction ho with retracting extractor fan, separate fridge and freezer, dishwasher, Quooker hot water tap, wine fridge and under floor heating. Powder coated allow bi-fold doors open onto the garden
• Utility room with range of units, sink and space for a washing machine and tumble dryer
• At first floor, four bedrooms. Two bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and two are currently arranged as dressing rooms with free standing
• Family bathroom with free-standing stone bath and separate wet room shower, fully tiled with heated towel rail and under floor heating
• On the second floor two further bedrooms and a shower room.
Approached to the front over a block paved drive with parking for several cars and bordered by a low level brick wall and well stocked borders. To
the rear, the gardens are stunningly designed offering different zones with a stone terrace and lawn immediately of the rear of the house.
Beyond, is a brick terrace with a brick and timber rose arbour to the side and beyond this an area of wild flower meadow with a raised fire pit area.
At the bottom of the garden is a separately fenced and hedged vegetable plot with a number of raised beds. There is a garden shed and, attached to the property, a secure store room. The garden measures approximately 200ft in length.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Bassetts Lane, Wadhurst Road, Mark Cross, Crowborough, TN6
**Guide Price £1,000,000 - £1,100,000** An attractive and surprisingly spacious family home, partly formed from a period barn, in a delightful rural setting half a mile down a no-through lan...
Stunts Green, Herstmonceux, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27
**Guide Price £1,100,000 - £1,250,000** An appealing and well-presented character house with 23 acres. In a semi-rural location with distant views, together with a detached annexe and a rang...