Stan Hill, Charlwood, Horley, Surrey, RH6
- Grade II listed
- Excellent condition
- Numerous outbuildings
- Easy potential annexe accomodation
- Flexible accomodation
- Ample parking
**Guide Price £875,000 - £895,000** A beautiful Grade II listed four bedroom detached property with a large garden and numerous outbuildings situated on the outskirts of Charlwood
Stanhill is a charming Grade II listed home with origins dating from the mid 19th century. Over the last 18 months the current owners have
updated and improved the property and it is now presented in excellent order throughout. Internally the accommodation is spacious and well arranged with good ceiling heights throughout and retaining many period
features including inglenook fireplaces, oak latched doors and numerous beamed ceilings.
The main features of the property include:
• Spacious Entrance Hall with stone floor and Cloakroom having newly installed WC and washbasin.
• Wonderful double aspect Sitting/Dining Room with inglenook fireplace.
• Kitchen/Breakfast Room with integrated units, feature Aga, marble worksurfaces and tiled floor. Door to the side terrace.
• Master Bedroom with a double aspect, brick fireplace, fitted cupboards and En-Suite Shower Room.
• 2 further Double Bedrooms on the first floor, both having fitted cupboards.
• Family Bathroom with bath and shower cubicle.
• Second floor 4th Bedroom with study area and access to eaves storage.
The property sits on a total plot of approximately 1 acre and benefits from three separate entrances from the road.
The main entrance leads to a large gravel area with parking for numerous vehicles with a path leading to the front door.
The garden has recently undergone some extensive landscaping and now offers a large area of lawn with an attractive south facing stone terrace immediately leading from the house overlooking the garden and adjoining
There is a useful Office/Studio which has been converted from a cart barn which incorporates a kitchen area and a bathroom, and could easily be
used as annexe accommodation, subject to the relevant planning.
There is also a summerhouse with power and a brick built stable block that also offers more potential to develop, subject to the necessary planning consents.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Lamberhurst Down, Lamberhurst, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN3
**Guide £800,000 - £850,000** A much improved and stylishly presented family house in an attractive location on the outskirts of the favoured village of Lamberhurst.DESCRIPTION Whisketts Vie...