Sunte Avenue, Lindfield, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16
- Beautifly presented
- Esay access to Lindfield High St & Haywards Heath Station
- Many period features
- Large garden
- Off street parking
- Desirable location
**GUIDE PRICE £515,000-£545,000** An extended and improved three bedroom semi-detached period property within a desirable location with easy access to Lindfield high street and Haywards
Heath mainline station.
The property has been extensively improved and re-modelled over the past 2 years by the present owner and is now presented in immaculate
order throughout with many original features. Further updates carried out by our vendor include a new central heating system, both the boiler
and radiators, updated electrics and integrated smoke alarms. The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall
• Open plan Sitting and Dining Room with fireplace and a new Clear View woodburning stove, honed granite hearth and limestone
surround, newly sanded floors and restored sash windows.
• Recently installed Kitchen opening to a Sun Room with quartz worktops, Miele integrated dishwasher, Neff hide & slide oven, Neff
• 2 Double Bedrooms on the first floor both with restored sash windows, and one having fitted cupboards.
• Newly installed Family Bathroom having a bath with shower attachment.
• Master Bedroom on the second floor with eaves storage, newly installed En-Suite Shower Room.
To the front of the property is a paved driveway providing off-road parking and a side gate gives access to the rear. The rear garden has a favoured
southerly aspect and comprises of a terraced area leading directly off of the kitchen and sun room. The garden extends approximately 180 and is laid mainly to lawn with numerous plants and shrubs, bordered on both sides by hedging and fencing.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
The Drive, Ifold, Billingshurst, West Sussex, RH14
An exceptional plot of approximately 2.7 acres (1.21 hectares) including stable yard and paddocks. There is planning consent for a two storey chalet property of approximately 2300 sq. ft. (213.8 m) an...