North Hall Lane, Fletching, Uckfield, TN22
- Stunning interiors
- Semi-rural location
- Attractive views
- Edge of Fletching
- Electric car charging point
- Hard wired fibre broadband
**Guide Price: £575,000-£625,000** A stunning semi-detached cottage, refurbished and extended to a high specification and providing good family accommodation with a south facing garden on the edge of Fletching village. EPC Rating: C
An attractive semi-detached period cottage
presenting tile hung and weather boarded elevations with traditional tiled roof and wood framed double glazed windows throughout. The house was extensively refurbished and extended by the current owners in 2017 to provide well arranged family accommodation with an extremely high quality of finish evident throughout, and particular attention to detail
having been paid to the fixtures and fittings. The main features of the property include:
• Generous Reception Hall with engineered oak floor, double doors through to the Sitting Room and having a Cloakroom and separate Utility Area off the hall.
• Impressive Kitchen/Dining Room with range of wood framed shaker style units with brass door furniture, marble worksurfaces, engineered oak floor, double larder cupboard, integrated Bosch
dishwasher, four door electric Aga with Elica extractor over, space for double fridge/freezer and Dining Area with sky lights above and
bi-fold doors opening directly onto the terrace and garden.
• Sitting Room which is open to the dining area and with double doors through to the reception hall, having built-in shelves on either side of
the fireplace with wood burning stove.
• Study with range of built-in cupboards and hard-wired fibre broadband.
• At first floor level there are 3 Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom.
• On the second floor is the Master Bedroom with a large dormer window providing views over the adjoining countryside, exposed feature brick chimney, plenty of eaves storage and an En-Suite Shower.
There is off-street parking to the front of the house for at least 2 cars together with an electric fast charge point for cars. Side access to the garden is provided and to the rear of the property is a stone terrace with the gardens being bordered by close boarded fencing and being laid mainly to lawn with a number of established flowering borders, raised vegetable bed and garden store.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
Old Post Office Cottages, Netherfield, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
**Guide Price £525,000 - £575,000** An attractive, semi-detached cottage with character-filled accommodation over two floors. Range of outbuildings including a detached double garage with o...