Springfields, Newick, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8
- Stunning interior
- Excellent for entertaining
- Landscaped garden
- Close to amenities
- Newick Primary School
- Convenient for Haywards Heath
**Guide Price: £875,000 - £925,000** A stunningly presented and well-arranged family home with landscaped garden in a small close providing private and secluded living close to the centre of Newick. EPC Rating: C
A beautifully presented family home built about 2007 to a very high standard and has more recently been updated with modern bathrooms and a new kitchen fitted last year. The whole house benefits from zonal underfloor heating with double glazed windows throughout
and a very high level of insulation providing for an energy efficient home. The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall with Karndean wood grained flooring and attractive staircase with oak banisters.
• Generous Sitting Room with gas fire having a stone surround, French patio doors to the garden.
• Impressive Kitchen/Dining Room with Karndean wood grained flooring, range of Shaker style units, quartz worksurfaces and new Neff appliances, all integrated and including a five ring gas hob with extractor over, double oven, microwave, wine fridge, separate fridge
and freezer and a central island unit. There is a generous Dining Area and two sets of bi-fold doors lead out into the garden and terrace.
• 5 Bedrooms all having fitted wardrobes, TV and telephone points.
• The Master Bedroom provides an En-Suite Shower Room, fully tiled with heated towel rail.
• Bedroom 2 has an En-Suite Bathroom with tiled floors and heated towel rail.
• Family Bathroom with separate bath, shower unit and heated towel rail.
Immediately off the rear of the house is a stone terrace with a seating area and steps to a decked terrace providing an Al-Fresco dining area. The
gardens are laid mainly to lawn having been landscaped and surrounded by mature hedgerows including laurel and close boarded fencing. There are outside sockets and lighting throughout the whole garden. Towards the bottom of the garden is an attractive summerhouse with power and there are a mixture of well established flowering borders throughout the garden. The whole enjoys a southerly aspect with side accesses on both sides of the property. To the front of the house is a tarmac driveway with parking for several cars to the front of the Double Garage which has an up and over electronically controlled door.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Station Road, Hurst Green, Etchingham, East Sussex, TN19
**Guide Price £850,000 - £880,000** A delightful detached Victorian house in the heart of Hurst Green village, with excellent well-proportioned family accommodation together with a detached ...