Lewes Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17
- Close to Lindfield and Haywards Heath
- Convenient for Great Walstead School
- Stunning features
- Private gardens and grounds
- Beautiful views
- Extensive reception space
A stunningly refurbished and substantial wing of excess 3,200 sq ft located on the outskirts of Lindfield and Haywards Heath with many period features and extensive private gardens and grounds of about 1.25 acres. EPC Rating: E
An impressive west wing of a substantial country house with origins believing to date back to 1577 but re-built in 1845. The house has been lovingly updated by the current owners to create a modern and comfortable family home. The property benefits from a wide range of period features with high ceilings as well as modern
technology such as a Hive active heating system and smart meter. The main features of the property include:
• Impressive Drawing Room with parquet flooring, part panelled walls, large bay window, open fire with stone surround and vaulted ceiling.
• Inner Hall with ornate ceiling, wood floors, Utility Room and Cellar (used as home
gym) accessed off the hall and staircase rising to the first floor.
• Kitchen with tiled floors, range of shaker style units with quartz worksurfaces and splashbacks, fully integrated Smeg 4 ring induction hob with extractor over, Smeg double oven and microwave, integrated dishwasher and space for an American
style fridge/freezer. There is a breakfast bar and French patio doors to the terrace and an opening through to the Sitting/Dining room.
• Sitting Room/Dining Room with access from the Kitchen with bay window to the front, open fire with stone surround.
• Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes, gas fire, bay window providing far reaching views. Off the Master Bedroom is an
• En-Suite Shower Room fully tiled with heated towel rail and fitted mirrors.
• Further Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a separate Family Bathroom with tiled floor, freestanding roll top bath and separate shower unit.
• On the second floor are 3 Bedrooms one with an En-Suite Shower Room and further Family Bathroom with heated towel rail, roll top bath and separate shower unit.
Approached over a long gravelled driveway providing parking to the front of the property for several cars. On the approach to West Bedales there is a double garage which has recently been refurbished and supplied with power. There is further parking to the front. Immediately to the front of the property is a stone terrace with
access directly off the kitchen and to the rear a small and secluded patio area with artificial grass and a mini greenhouse. Beyond the driveway is a large area of lawn which in turn leads on to an enclosed area with a number of trees, shrubs and space for a vegetable garden. Separately, there is a former grass tennis court which is located beside the double garage. In all approximately 1.25 acres.
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
Ledgers Meadow, Cuckfield, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17
A stylishly remodelled family house with landscaped garden, located in the centre of Cuckfield.DESCRIPTION: A spacious and well planned family home completely modernised by the current owners to exact...