Buckham Hill, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22
- Superb presentation
- Period charm
- Rural location
- Oak framed garage building
- Close to Isfield and Piltdown
- Convenient for Uckfield
**Guide Price: £800,000-£825,000** An attractive period house presented in beautiful condition having been completely restored and extended to provide well-planned family accommodation with a generous garden backing onto woodland and having a
westerly aspect to the rear. EPC Rating: E
**FOR VIDEO TOUR CONTACT BATCHELLER MONKHOUSE**
A very attractive period property displaying many
original features and having been considerably refurbished and extended to provide comfortable and well-planned accommodation with a high
quality of finish evident throughout. The house presents traditional brick elevations with some parts rendered and tile-hung under a tiled roof with wood-framed windows. Main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall leading through to impressive Drawing Room with double aspect, having an outlook to the front, together with a large
inglenook fireplace with brick surround, flagstone base and wood burning stove.
• Useful Sitting Room with outlook to the front.
• Split level Kitchen/Dining Room with oak floors, range of shaker style units with range oven, space for fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, wood work surfaces with breakfast bar and steps to
Dining Area with Velux windows over and bi-fold doors with opening to garden and side bar with a range of cupboards below.
• To the side of the Dining Room is a Rear Hall (with door to garden) off which are utility cupboards with space for washing machine and tumble dryer, along with butler sink and Cloakroom.
• On the first floor, 3 generous Bedrooms all with attractive outlooks, one having fitted wardrobes, a separate Shower Room with tiled floor, heated towel rail, and Burlington basin. Separate Family Bathroom with rolled-top bath, Burlington basin, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
• On the second floor 2 Attic Rooms arranged as Double Bedroom and Store Room both with dormer windows.
Approached through a five bar gate to a gravelled driveway with lawned garden to the front behind a mature laurel hedge, and to the side of the property an oak-framed Double Garage with open front and secure store room behind. To the rear of the property is an attractive stone terrace with the garden leading away on two levels, laid mainly to lawn with a number of apple trees and two brick garden stores and garden shed, the whole backing on to private woodland.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
£850,000Offers In Excess Of
Offington Lane, Worthing, West Sussex, BN14
A much improved 1930s detached house set well back from the road and benefiting from a good sized rear garden and outbuilding, currently utilised as a home office and gymnasium. Located approximately ...