New Road, Ridgewood, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22
- No onward chain
- Popular residential area
- Edge of Uckfield
- Park and greenspace opposite
- Excellent transport links
- Local schools
**Guide Price: £340,000-£360,000** A charming semi-detached Victorian cottage located in the popular district of Ridgewood on the outskirts of Uckfield. EPC Rating: D
An attractive end of terrace Victorian cottage offering comfortable accommodation and having had a number of improvements made whilst still displaying some of the original features. The house presents traditional brick elevations under a tiled roof with uPVC double glazing throughout. The main features include:
• Front door to Entrance Hall
• Double Sitting/Dining Room with bay window and electric fire, and an under stairs store cupboard.
• Kitchen with tiled floor, range of units and space for oven (with gas point), fridge and a dishwasher. Off the kitchen is a separate area with space for a washing machine.
• Ground floor Shower Room recently refitted and fully tiled.
• 3 Bedrooms, two with ornate fireplaces and built-in cupboards.
• Recently fitted Bathroom, fully tiled with shower over bath and shower screen.
The property is approached from the road with a low level brick wall to the front behind which is a small area of grass and a path leading to the front
door. There is a side access between properties which leads to the back garden, laid mainly to lawn with a raised patio to the rear and flanked on both sides by close boarded fencing.
AGENTS NOTE: There is a right of access to neighbouring properties across the rear garden.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation