New Heritage Way, North Chailey, Lewes, BN8
£675,000Offers In Excess Of
- Adjacent to Chailey Common
- Woodland walks
- Fibre broadband
- Excellent local schools
- Easy access to Haywards Heath
- Close to Newick
A beautifully presented family home with excellent reception space and a secluded landscaped garden enjoying a tucked-away location close to Chailey Common. EPC Rating: C
A very well presented 5 bedroom family house
enjoying a tucked-away location within the development close to a woodland walk. The property presents traditional brick elevations under a tiled roof with full UPVC double-glazing throughout and provides generous accommodation with many modern facilities including Megaflow pressurised water system and LED lighting throughout the majority of the house as well as hard wired fibre broadband. Further
features of the property include:
• Wooden floors throughout the ground floor, including generous Entrance Hall with cupboard under the stairs.
• Sitting Room with bay window to the front.
• Study with bay window to the front.
• Drawing Room with attractive wood-burning stove and double doors to Kitchen/Dining Room as well as French patio doors leading to the
• Very well-presented contemporary Kitchen/Dining Room with ceramic floor tiles, granite worksurfaces, Double Zannussi oven, 5-ring AEG gas hob with extractor over, space for dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer. There are French patio doors to the garden, and a Utility Room with space for washing machine and tumble drier.
• Master Bedroom with wood floors and space for wardrobes, attractive view across to woodland. En-Suite Bathroom with Aqualisa shower and bath, tiled floors and part-tiled walls.
• Further Double Bedroom with wood floor and En-Suite Shower Room with Aqualisa shower.
• 3 further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom with separate bath and shower, heated towel rail and airing cupboard.
The property sits within a cul-de-sac of 4 properties with a Double Garage opposite the house with parking for 2 cars in front. There is access leading to the rear garden with a west-facing aspect, laid mainly to lawn and beautifully landscaped with large stone-paved patio areas off the house. From the garden there are partial views across to the adjacent paddock and beyond to the rural landscape.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Lamberhurst Quarter, Lamberhurst, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN3
A detached 5 bedroom 3 storey property set in 3.3 acres of gardens and land with an in and out driveway, double car port and workshop outbuilding. The property is in need of upgrading throughout with ...
Broad Street, Cuckfield, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17
**Guide Price £650,000 - £700,000** A spacious and versatile Grade II listed attached home which is now in need of some updating located within the sought after village of Cuckfield.DESCRIPT...