North Hall Lane, Fletching, Uckfield, TN22
- Edge of Fletching Village
- Impressive family home
- Stunning gardens
- Rural views
- Swimming Pool
- Convenient for Cumnor House school
**Guide Price: £1,500,000-£1,650,000** An attractive and substantial period house sitting in approximately 1 acre of grounds including stunning gardens with heated swimming pool, triple garage and annexe accommodation, located on the outskirts of the popular village of Fletching. EPC Rating: D
** FOR VIDEO TOUR PLEASE CONTACT BATCHELLER MONKHOUSE**
An attractive house believed to have been built
in 1904 and restored by the current owners to create a superb family home. The house offers excellent reception/entertaining space with high
ceilings, cornicing and spacious accommodation over three floors. The main features include:
• Sitting Room with enclosed gas fire, wood floors and fitted furniture.
• Drawing Room with wood floors, bay window, open fire, fitted furniture.
• Impressive vaulted oak framed Garden Room, fully glazed on three sides with bi-fold doors leading to the terrace and garden, wood
floors and underfloor heating.
• Kitchen/Breakfast Room with porcelain tiled floors having underfloor heating, contemporary units with quartz worksurfaces, integrated AEG induction hob with Elica extractor over, Miele double oven, dishwasher, inset sink, larder cupboard, breakfast bar, fridge/freezer and stable door to the rear. Off the kitchen/breakfast room
is a useful Utility Room and a fully tiled Shower Room.
• Master Bedroom with stunning views across open countryside and En-Suite Shower Room with double shower and fitted wardrobes.
• 3 further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom with modern fittings including separate bath and shower.
• Second floor with Bedroom having En-Suite Bathroom with separate bath and shower and Bedroom 6/Cinema Room.
Approached through a five bar gate to a large
gravel driveway with further double gates leading to an oak framed Garage Block which is situated to the rear of the property. The garage block offers three bays, one of which is converted to a workshop and all having power and light. An external staircase leads to Annexe accommodation above the garage. Beyond the garage block is a heated swimming pool with surrounding stone terrace being well secluded with beech hedges. The gardens are a particular feature of the property, being beautifully maintained and laid out with a plethora of plants, fruit trees and a raised vegetable garden. There is a substantial lawn, a glasshouse and useful double timber framed garden store. To the bottom of the garden is a separate and secure wild meadow with a number of specimen
trees and a wildlife pond.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Starvecrow Lane, Peasmarsh, Rye, East Sussex, TN31
Small country estate in glorious peaceful rural location, down a 0.3 mile drive, surrounded by its own land of about 32.4 acres. Delightful Grade II Listed country house with scope for updating, peri...
Stonehurst Lane, Five Ashes, Mayfield, East Sussex, TN20
A superb Grade II listed farmhouse imaginatively extended set down a country lane in 5 acres of attractive landscaped gardens and grounds.DESCRIPTION Woodreed Farm House is a most attractive Grade II ...