Wales Farm Lane, Plumpton, Lewes, BN7
- Rural Location
- Views of the South Downs
- Potential to update and extend (STP)
- Off street parking
- Two reception rooms
- Side and rear gardens
A three bedroom semi-detached home situated in a wonderful rural location at the foot of the South Downs with potential to update and extend (subject to planning consents). EPC Rating: D
A rarely available three bedroom semi-detached home located at the foot of the South Downs. The property offers light and well-proportioned accommodation but offers enormous potential for improvement and extending (subject to the necessary planning consents).
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall with Cloakroom
• Sitting Room with bricked over fireplace.
• Dining Room with covered over fireplace.
• Kitchen with a window overlooking the South Downs has a range of wall and base units, tiled splashback, oven and induction hob with overhead extractor fan, space and plumbing for dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
• Rear Hallway
• Storage Room/Utility Room
• 3 Bedrooms on the first floor and a Family Bathroom
To the front of the property is an area of garden and off-street parking for several vehicles.
The garden continues to the side and the rear with a paved area leading directly from the property, all with wonderful views of the South Downs.
The rear garden itself is backing on to farmland, laid to lawn and split into several areas with wooden fencing and several sheds at the bottom of the garden.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation