Clock House Lane, Nutley, Uckfield, TN22
- Centre of Nutley
- Walking distance of Ashdown Forest
- Attractive garden
- Stylish interiors
- Garage plus parking
- Nutley Primary School
**Guide Price £450,000-£475,000** An attractively presented 4 bedroom detached house within walking distance of the Ashdown Forest and in the centre of Nutley. EPC Rating: C
Located just off the High Street in Nutley on a lane providing
direct access to the Ashdown Forest. The property is very well presented and provides comfortable family accommodation within easy access to
the local amenities. The house presents traditional brick and tile hung elevations with full uPVC double glazed windows and the main features
• Entrance Hall with wood floors.
• Kitchen/Dining Room with wood floors, range of kitchen units with integrated Stoves oven, electric hob with extractor over, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and Baumatic washing machine with side door to the garden.
• Attractive Sitting Room with wood floors, French patio doors to the garden, fireplace with brick surround and wood burning stove.
• Useful Study currently used as a utility area.
• 4 Bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes including the Main Bedroom with an En-Suite Shower Room.
• Family Shower Room with walk-in shower.
Approached from Clock House Lane over a path with an area
of lawn to the front and side access to the rear garden. The rear garden is attractively landscaped with decking and borders, creating a number
of seating areas and ideal for al fresco dining. Separate to the house is a Single Garage located off Clock House Lane with dedicated parking area
to the side.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
Bakery Place, Station Road, Robertsbridge, East Sussex, TN32
**Guide Price £450,000 - £500,000** A well-presented, detached, four-bedroom, modern property situated in a tucked away location in the heart of the village, with garage and off-road parking...
Lamberhurst Quarter, Lamberhurst, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN3
An opportunity to acquire a four bedroom cottage with parking set just off the A21 with its own garden and within easy reach of Tunbridge Wells (5 miles) and the popular village of Lamberhurst (1.2 mi...