St. Pauls Close, Haywards Heath, RH16
- Detached Chalet House
- Quiet location
- Small cul-de-sac
- Flexixble accommodation
- Generous garden
- Large driveway
A spacious 4 bedroom detached chalet house with a generous garden located in a quiet cul-de-sac centrally within Haywards Heath close to amenities and a short walk to the mainline railway station. EPC Rating: C
3 St. Pauls Close is located in a quiet position at the end of a small cul-de-sac and is central within Haywards Heath, close to all amenities and within a short walk of the mainline train station. The accommodation is spacious and flexible with bedrooms on the ground and first floor and is presented in good order throughout with a particular highlight being the conservatory overlooking the rear garden.
The main features of the property include:
• Double glazed Entrance Porch which leads to the
• Entrance Hall which has a Utility Room with space and plumbing for washing machine, wash basin with fitted unit under, part tiled walls.
• Kitchen/Breakfast Room which has a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink unit in front of the window, wall mounted oven, electric hob with overhead extractor fan, space and plumbing for appliances, serving hatch to the dining area, rear exit door.
• Sitting/Dining Room is an L shaped room, open fireplace with stone surround, bay window.
• Double Glazed Conservatory with double doors leading to the rear terrace.
• Double Bedroom which is double aspect, fitted cupboards.
• Bedroom 2 with window to the front.
• Ground floor Bathroom which has a bath with overhead shower, WC, wash basin, vanity unit, part tiled walls.
• On the first floor is a large Landing with a Study Area and some fitted cupboards.
• Bedroom 3 to the rear is double aspect, two fitted wardrobes.
• Bedroom 4 to the front has a range of fitted units.
• First floor Bathroom has a bath with overhead shower, WC, wash basin and eaves storage access
To the front of the property is a large driveway providing off-road parking for numerous vehicles and a Detached Single Garage. There is a generous L shaped rear garden with a patio terrace leading directly from the rear of the property to the lawn with numerous well stocked and cared for borders. There are several mature trees and fruit trees and garden sheds, all enclosed with wooden panel fencing.
Council Tax: Band E
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation