Cuckfield Road, Ansty, Haywards Heath, RH17
- Opportunity to update and re-model
- South Westerly views over it's own land
- Large barn
- Convenient location
- Approx 22 acres in total
- Tennis Court
A substantial 7 bedroom family home now in need of modernisation with a large steel frame barn and approximately 22 acres of land, located in a very convenient semi-rural position with southerly views over the paddocks.
Streams Farm is a substantial detached family home originally constructed in the 1950s. The house currently offers 7 bedrooms and is now in need of updating and could be redesigned to suit your personal taste. The current accommodation is light and airy with nearly every room having a southerly outlook over the land and beyond.
Amongst the many features of the property include:
• Spacious Entrance Hall with Cloakroom and spiral staircase.
• Kitchen/Breakfast Room fully fitted with wall and base units and appliances, breakfast bar, larder, access to a Rear Lobby which has a full height cold cupboard and the Boiler Room,
• Sitting Room with open Jetmaster controlled-air fireplace and brick surround, sliding door to the south facing rear terrace.
• Dining Room with large windows and door to the rear terrace.
• Utility Room with fitted units, worksurface and sink. Internal door to the Integral Garage.
• Family Room with fitted cupboards, window and door to the rear terrace. Staircase leading to the Studio (above the garage) with double height windows, sliding doors to the balcony and having views over the surrounding farmland.
• Master Bedroom double aspect with fitted cupboards and a door leading to a Jack and Jill Bathroom.
• 6 Further Bedrooms all with fitted cupboards, several have their own wash basins.
• Family Bathroom
• Separate WC
Streams Farm is approached via a private driveway leading to an area for parking in
front of the Double Garage which has a walk-in lock up cupboard and an additional WC. The gardens are to the rear of the house and have a favoured southerly aspect. Immediately from the rear of the house is a paved terrace with steps leading down to a lawn which is surrounded by well stocked borders and mature trees.
To the side is an area used as a vegetable garden together with a greenhouse and to the south of this is the Tennis Court.
There is a driveway that continues from the house through a five bar gate to a large paddock where a Steel Framed Barn is located in the north east corner.
The remainder of the land is divided into a small paddock which joins the end of the garden and a further paddock to the south of this which leads down to the stream, there is a separate gated entrance to this paddock from the road.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation