Haywards Heath, Haywards Heath, RH16
- Spacious family home
- Potential annexe accomodation
- Convenient location
- Short walk to station
- Large rear garden
- Viewings advised
A beautiful detached 9 bedroom Victorian property full of character in a desirable 'no-through road close to woodland and within a short walk of the mainline station. The property further benefits from a detached garage with studio above and wonderful secluded rear gardens totalling approximately 0.5 of an acre.
A wonderful period property that offers spacious and flexible accommodation throughout located in a sought after and convenient location within Haywards Heath. Hazelmere was constructed in 1888 and has been carefully updated by the current owners to obtain many original features combined with modern family living.
The main features of the property include:
• Large Entrance Hall with wooden floors and staircase. Access down to Cellar which has the potential to be used for a variety of uses, subject to conversion.
• Double aspect Drawing Room with open fireplace.
• Living Room with double aspect, open fireplace and double doors opening to steps leading to the rear garden.
• Sitting Room with open fireplace and bay window.
• Kitchen/Breakfast Room with wooden flooring, shaker style cabinets, Butler sink, granite worktops, brick fireplace with a stove, door to rear garden.
• Utility/Boot Room and a downstairs Cloakroom with a tiled floor, WC and wash basin.
On the first floor:
• Bedroom 1 with double aspect, fitted cupboards and En-Suite Bathroom has a bath with overhead shower, WC and wash basin.
• Bedroom 2 with double aspect and En-Suite Shower Room with shower, wash basin, WC, partly tiled walls, heated towel rail.
• 3 Further Double Bedrooms
• Family Wet Room with shower cubicle, WC, wash basin, tiled floor, partly tiled walls and heated towel rail.
On the second floor:
• 3 Further Double Bedrooms
• Family Shower Room with shower cubicle, WC, wash basin, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
• Bedroom 9/Office with fitted cupboards.
The property is entered through high wooden electric gates into a gravel driveway which provides off-road parking for numerous vehicles. There is a Detached Garage which includes a substantial Garage/Workshop with an external spiral staircase up to a Studio above. This building offers great potential for conversion into separate accommodation if required (subject to planning).
The rear of the property has a stone patio which leads from the rear of the house to the lawn which has been landscaped with carefully planted trees and borders, all surrounded by mature hedging.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation