New Heritage Way, North Chailey, Lewes, BN8
- Next to Chailey Common
- Communal play park within sight
- Open Plan accommodation
- Double garage
- Convenient for local schools
- Attractive outlook
**Guide Price: £645,000-£675,000** An attractive family house with accommodation over three floors in a delightful location with pretty outlook and easy access to Chailey Common for lovely walks. EPC Rating: C
A very well presented five bedroom family home enjoying a good location opposite woods and with a view towards the childrens play
area. The property is arranged over three floors providing very spacious family accommodation with good sized bedrooms and mainly open plan living on the ground floor. Presenting traditional brick elevations with full uPVC double glazing
under a tiled roof. The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall with Karndean floors which extend through to the kitchen and into the utility room.
• Study with attractive bay window and outlook to the front.
• Sitting Room with bay window to the front and glazed double doors leading through to the kitchen/dining/family room.
• Kitchen/Dining/Family Room with the kitchen having a range of contemporary units and sink with Samsung double oven, 4 ring AEG gas hob with splashbacks and extractor over, space for dishwasher and fridge/freezer with a Utility Room
located off the kitchen with a door to the garden, range of units and space for washing machine and tumble dryer, together with a Cloakroom. The kitchen is open with a breakfast bar through to a dining area and on to the family area with two sets of sliding patio doors leading to the garden.
• On the first floor is a large Master Bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes and En-Suite Shower Room with tiled floors and partly tiled walls.
• 2 Further Bedroom on the first floor, one with a range of fitted wardrobes and a Family Bathroom with tiled floor, partly tiled walls and a separate bath and shower unit.
• On the second floor 2 Bedrooms both with Velux and dormer windows and an additional Bathroom with tiled floor.
To the side of the property is a Double Garage with up and over doors and a block paved parking area for two cars to the front. There is side access to the fully stocked rear garden, which is split into two levels. The upper level is made up of lawn, raised flower beds, a decked seating area, another decked area with a shed and space for
a trampoline. The protected lower level is the perfect growing space with 2 large raised beds, a greenhouse and wildlife pond.
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
Lamberhurst Quarter, Lamberhurst, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN3
A detached 5 bedroom 3 storey property set in 3.3 acres of gardens and land with an in and out driveway, double car port and workshop outbuilding. The property is in need of upgrading throughout with ...