Boxs Lane, Chelwood Gate, Haywards Heath, RH17
- Attractive rural location
- Popular pub close by
- Close to Cumnor House School
- Stylish interiors
- Superb outside entertaining area
- Generous garden
**Guide Price: £975,000-£1,000,000**
An attractive detached period house with later additions, stylish interiors and enjoying a rural setting close to the Ashdown Forest between Chelwood Gate and Danehill. EPC Rating: D
**VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE**
A generous family house a generous family house with flexible accommodation in a stunning location. With origins in the late19th Century, the house has had a considerable amount of work completed by the current owners who have refurbished with stylish interiors and attractive outdoor entertaining areas. The house presents a mix of sandstone and brick elevations with wood framed double glazed windows throughout.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall with tiled floor and fitted storage units with a Cloakroom off, including fitted shelves.
• Attractive Kitchen with tiled floors, Shaker style painted units with quartz worktops, butlers sink, oil fired Aga, fitted microwave and Neff dishwasher and space for a fridge/freezer.
• Dining/Family Room which is open to the Kitchen, with wood floors, French patio doors through to the garden terrace, a large breakfast bar with opening through to the kitchen and fitted wine fridge underneath.
• Cellar with storage and space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Sitting Room fitted with Neville Johnson bookshelves, inglenook fireplace with
brick hearth, sandstone wall and wood burner, exposed beams, door to garden.
• Study/Snug with exposed beams and fitted shelves.
• Impressive Master Bedroom with Neville Johnson fitted wardrobes creating a Dressing Area, wood floors, attractive outlook and En-Suite Bathroom with underfloor heating, tiled floor, heated towel rail, roll top bath and Duravit
• 4 Further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom with underfloor heating, tiled floor, walk-in shower with recessed shower head, freestanding roll top bath and Heritage basin.
Approached via a gravel drive with a five bar gate providing plenty of parking. Further down Boxs Lane is access to a Single Garage. Immediately
to the side of the house is a large stone terrace ideal for entertaining with built-in stone pizza oven, open fire and landscaped steps leading up to a decked terrace to the front of a Summerhouse with power supplied. The remaining gardens are laid mainly to lawn and surround the house with a stone terrace on the southern elevation. There is a further decked seating area with built-in benches to the bottom
of the garden with pergola over.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation