Sheffield Park, Uckfield, TN22
- Equestrian facilities
- In all about 11.6 acres
- Potential to extend and improve (stpp)
- Ample parking
- Close to Sheffield Park
- Convenient for Haywards Heath
**Guide Price: £625,000-£675,000** A conveniently located semi-detached house, with potential to improve and extend, subject to planning consent, and with a useful stable block, barns and about 11.6 acres in total.
EPC Rating: E
An attractive semi-detached cottage enjoying a rural outlook close to Sheffield Park. The house would benefit from some updating and offers potential, subject to planning consent, to extend.
The main features of the property include:
• Sitting Room with wood floors and wood burning stove.
• Kitchen with quarry tiled floor, a range of units under wood surfaces, butlers sink, integrated double oven with 4 ring induction hob and extractor over, dishwasher and half fridge. A back door leads from the kitchen into a Covered Utility Area with plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer and fridge freezer. Off the utility area is a Store Room with store cupboards.
• 3 Bedrooms all with attractive outlooks.
• Bathroom with part tiled walls and shower over the bath.
The property is approached over a shared drive which leads behind a number of cottages. No.6 is the first cottage and there is ample parking for several cars. Steps lead down to a patio and in turn to the back door. The garden is laid mainly to lawn and is to the side and front of the house. Mature hedgerows border the property.
Within easy vision, and behind the property, is the land which can be accessed separately via a five-bar gate and track which leads to the stables. The stables are of brick and timber construction and consist of 4 loose boxes, tack/feed room and
a lean-to store. Behind the stables is a lean-to pole barn and double open hay barn with hard standing to the front. Water is supplied to the stables and to each of the three fields which in turn are stock proof fenced.
In all the land and garden measures approximately 11.6 acres.
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
South Street, Cuckfield, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17
**Guide Price £600,000 _ £650,000** A beautiful period cottage, Grade II Listed, displaying a wealth of period features and having excellent storage space together with an attractive garden,...