Markstakes Lane, South Chailey, Lewes, BN8
- Convenient location
- Between Lewes and Haywards Heath
- Attractive outlooks
- Generous garden
- Excellent workshop and double garage
- Local pub and shop
**Guide Price £1,300,000-£1,400,000** A conveniently located family home sitting in a generous plot of approximately 0.67 of an acre with accommodation presented in excellent condition and having the benefit of a substantial double garage and workshop. EPC Rating: D
An attractive and beautifully presented family home which sits within a generous plot with an attractive rural outlooks. The house provides in excess of 2,750 sq.ft. and has been subject to considerable works by the current owners
providing comfortable and spacious accommodation which makes the most of
its southerly aspect. The property presents traditional brick elevations with wood effect uPVC double glazed windows under a tiled roof.
The main features of the property include:
• Generous Entrance Hall with solid wood floors and part glazed double doors leading through to the Dining and Sitting Rooms. Off the Entrance Hall is a useful coats cupboard and Separate Cloakroom.
• Study with solid wood floor and large window to the front.
• Sitting Room offering plenty of natural light having double aspect and large square bay window to the side, open fire with tiled surround, double glazed doors through to the Dining Room and French patio doors to the garden.
• Large Dining Room with French patio doors to the garden and part glazed door to the Kitchen/Breakfast Room.
• Impressive Kitchen/Breakfast Room fitted within the last few years and providing quartz surfaces, Bespoke shaker style units and travertine tiled floor.
There is a separate Utility Area with space for washing machine and tumble dryer. The kitchen has space for dishwasher, fitted Bosch double oven and Bosch microwave, Bosch induction hob with extractor over, space for double fridge/freezer and an attractive wood burning stove.
• Solid wood Staircase leads to a generous landing with glass balustrade.
• Master Bedroom with dual aspect, having En-Suite Shower Room with tiled floors, modern fittings and heated towel rail.
• 3 Further Bedrooms two with south facing views over the gardens and a • Family Bathroom with modern fittings, tiled floor, part-tiled walls, freestanding bath, separate shower units and heated towel rail.
Approached through a five-bar gate over a gravelled driveway which leads to the back of the plot providing parking for several cars and access to a Double Garage and Workshop/Garage. The house sits towards the rear of the plot making full advantage of the southerly aspect and enjoys a stone terrace off the main reception rooms. The remainder of the garden is laid mainly to lawn with mature hedgerows on the boundaries and plenty of mature shrubs and trees. To the rear of the property are attractive outlooks over adjoining farmland, and there is a useful garden store and a summerhouse. In all approximately 0.67 of an acre.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Guildford Road, Broadbridge Heath, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12
A well presented family and equestrian property with 7.3 acres, full of character including somew ith some latched internal doors, exposed timbers and brickwork, extended and improved over the years ,...
Mousehall, Tidebrook, Wadhurst, East Sussex, TN5
A sensational contemporary country home set down a private drive with beautifully presented accommodation.DESCRIPTION Mousehall Gardeners Cottage is an imaginative contemporary cottage created by its ...
Wadhurst Road, Mark Cross, East Sussex, TN6
An opportunity to acquire a superb country home in an idyllic rural location with beautiful landscaped gardens.DESCRIPTION An excellent country home providing beautifully presented and extensive flexi...