South Street, Cuckfield, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17
- Period features throughout
- West facing rear garden
- Superb views onto Cuckfield Park to the rear
- Private parking
- Heart of village location
- No onward chain
**Guide Price: £400,000-£425,000** A charming and rarely available two bedroom Grade II listed cottage with beautiful west-facing rear garden in the heart of Cuckfield village.
A Grade II listed period two bedroom cottage which is situated in the heart of the highly desirable village of Cuckfield.
This rarely available property offers a wealth of character throughout.
The main features of the property include:
• Sitting Room with inglenook fireplace, exposed beams and brickwork, door to the rear garden.
• Fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units, gas oven and hob, space for appliances.
• Bathroom offers a bath with mixer tap, washbasin and WC.
• Master Bedroom with ample built-in storage and separate Wash Room/WC. Staircase leads from this bedroom to:
• Top Floor Double Bedroom with built-in cupboards, basin and superb views.
A well established west-facing garden is located to the rear of the property and is mainly laid to lawn interspersed with pretty flower beds, borders and hedges.
To the immediate rear of the property is a patio area providing ample space for outside dining and the garden is well enclosed by high hedging
and offers a good degree of seclusion.
The property has private Parking at the rear of the garden accessed via a track to the side of Cuckfield Park.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
Beacon Lane, Staplecross, Robertsbridge, East Sussex, TN32
A single storey dwelling, set down a country lane, with wonderful views over adjoining farmland. EPC EShippards Barn is a single storey dwelling of great potential, enjoying an excellent location. T...
College Close, Handcross Park, Handcross, Haywards Heath, RH17
** Guide Price £375,000 - £400,000** A rarely available two bedroom Victorian semi-detached house set in a private close on the northern edge of Handcross.DESCRIPTION A delightful two bedroo...