Stanbridges, Stanbridge Lane, Staplefield, Haywards Heath, RH17
- Spacious and versatile accommodation
- Total 2886 sqft
- Approximately 0.92 acre
- Detached annexe
- Needs updating
- No onward chain
A spacious and very versatile semi-detached house in need of updating throughout. Located in a semi-rural position close to the A/M23 benefiting from a detached garage and one bedroom annexe, in grounds of about 0.92 of an acre. No onward chain
An attractive four double bedroom 1930s semi-detached house with a one bedroom detached annexe, all in need of updating throughout. The property offers well proportioned and generous rooms sizes throughout with very versatile
accommodation and an opportunity to update to create a wonderful family home.
The main features of the property include:
• Front Lobby.
• Entrance Hall with understairs storage and Cloakroom.
• Sitting Room triple aspect with stone fireplace.
• Family Room with bay window and store fireplace.
• Kitchen with a range of traditional wall and base units, sink, induction hob and overhead extractor fan. Wall mounted oven and microwave.
• Dining Room has sliding doors to the rear terrace.
• Utility Room with sink and space and plumbing for appliances.
• Rear Lobby.
• Master Bedroom with fitted cupboards and an En-Suite Bathroom.
• Bedroom 2 with double aspect and an En-Suite Bathroom.
• 2 Further Bedrooms two with built-in wardrobe cupboards.
• Family Bathroom.
• Study Area on the landing.
• Sitting Room.
Access is granted over a private track to Stanbridge Place South. The property sits
in a generous plot of approximately 0.92 of an acre (edged in blue on the land plan) which is now overgrown and in need of some attention. There is a large driveway to the front which provides parking for numerous vehicles in front of the Detached Double Garage. The rest of the garden is grass with numerous mature trees and
hedging providing some screening from the A23.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Pound Green Lane, Etchingwood, Buxted, Uckfield,
A rare opportunity to undertake the conversion of a Grade II listed barn with planning consent granted to provide 2,781 square feet of accommodation on the outskirts of Buxted. In all approximately 1...
Broad Street, Cuckfield, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17
**Guide Price £650,000 - £700,000** A spacious and versatile Grade II listed attached home which is now in need of some updating located within the sought after village of Cuckfield.DESCRIPT...