Duddleswell, Uckfield, TN22
- Located within the Ashdown Forest
- Easy access to walking and riding
- Period character
- Detached Annexe
- Delightful established gardens approx. 0.4 acre
- No onward chain
A delightful cottage with immense character and versatile accommodation located in a highly sought after position within the Ashdown Forest, with wonderful established gardens and a detached bothy/annexe. In all approximately 0.4 of an acre.
Graystones is a charming detached cottage surrounded by walking and riding trails at the heart of the Ashdown Forest. Whilst requiring some cosmetic updating the property retains much of its period charm with exposed beams and an inglenook fireplace the cottage is presented in a traditional style with the accommodation being flexible and larger than average for a cottage of this age, extending to 1,953 sq.ft. Within the gardens of the property is a lovely detached bothy/annexe which could be used for a wide variety of uses.
The main features of the property include:
• L shaped Entrance Hall/Dining Room with double aspect and door leading to the rear garden and access to a WC.
• Stairs lead down to a Cellar.
• Sitting Room with exposed beams, inglenook fireplace, double aspect windows and door to rear garden..
• Kitchen with double aspect and fitted with a range of traditional wall and base units, worksurfaces, tiled splashback, space for oven and hob with space and plumbing for additional white goods.
• Conservatory with double doors leading to the rear garden.
• Family Room/Bedroom 4. Located off the half landing, double aspect.
• Master Bedroom overlooking the rear garden with several fitted cupboards.
• 2 Further Bedrooms with fitted cupboards.
• Family Bathroom and Separate Family Shower Room.
• Detached Bothy/Annexe comprising of an open plan Living/Sleeping area, Kitchen and Shower Room with WC.
Approached via a single shared track the property is accessed through a gated entrance to a gravel driveway which provides parking in front of the Detached Double Garage.
The house sits centrally within the plot with the beautiful mature gardens surrounding the property on all sides. The gardens are laid mainly to lawn with well stocked borders of mature well-established shrubs.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
£900,000Offers In Excess Of
Handcross Park, High Beeches Lane, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17
A detached Victorian property with 3/4 bedrooms offering versatile accommodation and situated in lovely gardens of approximately 0.7 acres on the outskirts of Handcross village. In an excellent positi...