Stanbridges, Stanbridge Lane, Staplefield, Haywards Heath, RH17
- Spacious and versatile accommodation
- Total 3249 sqft
- Approximately 1.27 acre
- Indoor swimming pool
- Needs updating
- No onward chain
An attractive and spacious semi-detached house in need of updating throughout. Located in a semi-rural position close to the A/M23 benefiting from an indoor swimming pool (also requires renovation), large garden and small paddock, in all about 1.27 acre. No onward chain.
An attractive four double bedroom 1930s semi-detached house with an indoor swimming pool and bar area, all in need of updating and renovation throughout.
The property offers well proportioned and generous room sizes throughout with very versatile accommodation and represents a unique opportunity to update and create a wonderful family home.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall with Cloakroom.
• Utility Room with sink, worksurface and space and plumbing for white goods.
• Kitchen/Breakfast Room with a range of traditional fitted wall and base units, sink, oven, induction hob and overhead extractor fan, dishwasher and wooden worksurfaces.
• Family Room with a vaulted ceiling, sky lights, log burner and sliding doors to the rear garden.
• Open Plan Sitting and Dining Room with fireplace, bay window and glass door to the rear garden.
• Master Bedroom with fitted cupboards and an En-Suite Bathroom with a separate shower cubicle..
• Bedroom 2 an En-Suite Bathroom and WC.
• Bedroom 3 with fitted cupboards and an En-Suite Bathroom and WC
• Bedroom 4 with fitted cupboards.
• Family Bathroom.
• Landing with access on to a roof terrace.
• Indoor Swimming Pool with stone floor and double doors leading out to the rear garden. Steps up to a Bar/Entertaining Area which gives access to a Changing Room with WC and Shower cubicle and also the pump/boiler room.
Access is granted over a private track to Stanbridge Place North. The property sits
in a generous plot of approximately 1.27 of an acre (edged in red on the land plan) which is now overgrown and in need of some attention. The property is accessed through a double five bar gate which leads to a large area of parking and a path leading to the house. The garden is laid to grass and surrounded by mature hedging
and trees. To the north is a small paddock with a wooden outbuilding. There is a further overgrown area of garden to the west providing some screening from the A23.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation