Perryfields, Burgess Hill, RH15
- Quiet location
- In need of renovation
- West facing rear garden
- Driveway and garage
- No onward chain
- Internal viewing recommended
A four bedroom detached family home situated in a quiet and sought after location now in need of updating throughout. The property also benefits
from a single garage and a north-west facing rear garden.
42 Perryfields is a detached family home that would benefit from updating throughout but offers a fantastic opportunity for an incoming purchaser to create a superb home. Located at the end of a cul-de-sac in a quiet residential location, the house is arranged over two floors providing good family accommodation with
the potential to extend further if required, subject to planning consent. Presenting traditional brick elevations with double glazing under a tiled roof.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall
• Cloakoom with WC and wash basin.
• Kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink with a tiled splashback, freestanding oven with extractor hood over, freestanding fridge, washing machine and tumble dryer, window to the front and a side door
leading to the rear garden.
• Dining Room opening to the
• Sitting Room with sliding doors to the rear patio.
• Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and En-Suite Shower Room with WC.
• Bedroom 2 having a cupboard housing the hot water tank.
• 2 Further Bedrooms
• Family Bathroom comprising of a bath, pedestal wash basin and WC
To the front of the house is a small area of lawn with a driveway to the left leading to an attached single garage. The driveway provides parking for two cars.
The rear garden is laid mostly to lawn with shrub borders and patio area. There is rear access into the garage from the garden.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation