Cornwells Bank, North Chailey, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8
POAPrice On Application
- Wealth of character throughout
- Presented in excellent order
- Detached office/annexe
- Grounds of approx. one acre
- Rural location
- Ample parking
A charming Grade II listed detached family home presented in excellent condition throughout with the benefit of a detached office/annexe. Located in a semi-rural position on the edge of Newick. In all about one acre.
A beautiful detached Grade II listed property believed to date back to the 17th century. The house boasts a wealth of character throughout with many period features including exposed beams, plasterwork and door latches. The property was significantly extended in 2006 and is presented in excellent condition having stylish interiors enhancing the light, spacious and flexible accommodation. The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall with Cloakroom/WC
• Sitting Room with wood floors, attractive inglenook fireplace having open fire with brick surround and Bressemer beam.
• L shaped Kitchen/Dining Room/Family Room with kitchen area providing a range of shaker style units, granite work surfaces and integrated appliances. The room has tiled floors and exposed beams and wraps around to a Dining Area and generous Family Room with plenty of natural light and French patio doors leading to the garden.
• Double aspect Study
• Impressive Master Bedroom Suite with partly vaulted ceiling, wood floors, walk-through Dressing Room and a stylish En-Suite Bathroom having tiled floors and walls with freestanding bath.
• 4 Further Bedrooms
• Family Bathroom with tiled floor, freestanding roll top bath and a separate shower unit.
• Further Family Shower Room
A driveway leads to the side of the property and provides plenty of parking with access to a Double Garage. The property sits within a generous plot of approximately 1 acre laid mainly to lawn with mature shrubs and trees and an attractive split level paved terrace adjoining the property.
To the rear of the garage is a large office building with potential to be used as an
annexe and providing a kitchen area, WC and a further room currently used as a home gym.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
East Grinstead Road, North Chailey, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8
A spacious family home of 4,450 sq ft with well-appointed and flexible accommodation including a self-contained annexe, swimming pool, excellent equestrian facilities and land of excess 8 acres, situa...