North Common Road, Wivelsfield Green, Haywards Heath, RH17
- Rare opportunity
- Superb location
- Attractive land
- Outbuildings and Stables
- Shepherd's Hut
- Convenient for Haywards Heath
**Guide Price £850,000-£900,000** A rare opportunity to acquire a semi-detached cottage with outbuildings, stables and paddocks in an attractive and convenient rural position on the edge of Wivelsfield Green. In all approximately 12.76 acres. EPC Rating: D
A semi-detached cottage presenting brick elevations with uPVC double glazed windows under a tiled roof, believed to date to the late Victorian era. The house provides good accommodation within an attractive setting and is
presented in good order. The main features of the property include:
• Dining Room with an open fire and stone surround, fitted bookshelves and a generous understairs cupboard.
• Kitchen/Breakfast Room with a range of shaker style units, butler sink, wood surfaces and space for a fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer and cooker. There is a larder cupboard and also a wood burning stove with back boiler
providing back up for hot water.
• Beyond the kitchen is a Ground Floor Bathroom with tiled floor and part tiled walls.
• Rear Porch with plenty of space for boots and coats.
• Sitting Room with open fire, stone surround and French patio door to the garden.
• 4 Bedrooms all offering plenty of natural light.
• Family Bathroom with part tiled walls, separate bath and shower unit, built in airing cupboard.
The property is approached over a shared driveway via a five bar gate to a generous
parking area in front of a double garage with up and over doors. To the side of the double garage is a well-maintained stable block having 2 loose boxes, covered apron and a tack room. Adjacent to this is a low level hay barn and within the gardens are a number of other useful sheds together with a greenhouse. The gardens are
a particular feature of the property with a secluded rear garden with well stocked mature borders and an attractive seating area and to the front a large area of lawn, raised beds and a productive well established fruit cage.
Access to the land is opposite the house passing over Nursery Lane where the land is split into a number of different paddocks. All the paddocks have running water and in the first is a useful open barn/tractor store together with a field shelter. There is a further mobile field shelter and also a mobile shepherds hut with a composting
WC for its use. The land is well maintained and is ideal for grazing livestock and horses. In all the land measures approximately 12.37 acres (excluding the gardens).
An overage clause will be applied to the land. Further details from Batcheller Monkhouse.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Bashurst Hill, Itchingfield, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13
A characterful grade II listed home which is believed to date back to around 1547 offering versatile accommodation with particularly generous reception rooms, and a wealth of period features such as e...